The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Mets need to check the series. They're acting like their the ones up 3 games to 1. 😂😂😂😂
😂 When the Hawk Tuah ended, the romance was out of the season for the Mets. As I said, the Mets should have invited her back for this 3-game stretch, and had her throw a spit ball as the ceremonial first pitch. Instead, without her, they choked. Couldn't handle the big moment. Had no game. The avi even disappeared here. Curtains.

Last edited:
😂 When the Hawk Tuah ended, the romance was out of the season. As I said, the Mets should have invited her back for this 3-game stretch, and had her throw a spit ball as the ceremonial first pitch. Instead, without her, they choked. Couldn't handle the big moment. Had no game. The avi even disappeared here. Curtains.
Go for it…
IMG_5694.jpeg
We lost the Arky game after I posted her as my avi. Changed it Saturday morning before Florida. Ain’t going back!

Inside J Timothy’s Taverne which on the second floor can see the NLCS Dodgers Mets game 5 on tvs that are more than 5 yards above hard ground of the first floor.

The Mets are sailing smooth vs the Dodgers in a must win game, however Mets like the NY Jets aka Football Jets are notorious for heartbreak mainly in the form of choking so Mets fans remain fearful of the Mets becoming Wile E Coyote in the Sport that has no time limit.

IMG_2002.jpeg

Go for it…
View attachment 688292
We lost the Arky game after I posted her as my avi. Changed it Saturday morning before Florida. Ain’t going back!
Oh, I forgot that was the reason. Great call. And it worked!

You know I am the one who jumped on board and rallied Dodger Blue from the depths of despair and frustration in the living hell that was July. No way I would let 52 down and bail on our guys.

I was just clowning. Mets' last home game, at the least. I thought it might be my last shot with Hawk Tuah.

@peaygolf

@Volprofch05 is a Yankees fan. So you two could have poor taste together in matters MLB. People would like it that you are a baseball history buff, I would imagine. I started hanging out here because of the baseVols. Next thing you know I watching MLB. 😂 Trying to get our pal @knoxvol52 through a mid-season, and the next thing you know I care. 😂

Whose helmet is that? Western Kentucky?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back