The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Are you able to watch those games?

During the throes of covid, I remember having to tune in South Korean baseball just to get to watch some baseball, any baseball.
Yomiuri Giants play tomorrow at 5am EST down 3-1 to the DeNA BayStars.

Sometimes the games stream on YouTube. Otherwise you can buy a DAZN subscription to go the legal route. I usually just find a stream. I have to get up that early to get ready for work so I just throw their games on while I’m doing that.

My old lady just made homemade chili with cast iron jalapeño cornbread and I have a case of cold Modelo!
Vols by fiddy imo!!

66, how are you doing bud?
Our downtown stadium is coming along.
It looks like they are close to starting on the surface.

I’m doing just fine, thanks for asking…no distractions, case of beer and a 3:30 Tennessee/Bama game. In other words Merry Christmas!!!

GBO!!!

Well fellas, this is a make or break game imo. Win it and everything is still in front of us and we are right back in the saddle. Lose it and it will be extremely difficult to make the CFP. The last 3 weeks have been abysmal on offense but everything can be turned around with a great game today. Hopefully Heupel has all the coaches’ attention and everything is back on schedule. If not, this may be a very long day…

Well fellas, this is a make or break game imo. Win it and everything is still in front of us and we are right back in the saddle. Lose it and it will be extremely difficult to make the CFP. The last 3 weeks have been abysmal on offense but everything can be turned around with a great game today. Hopefully Heupel has all the coaches’ attention and everything is back on schedule. If not, this may be a very long day…

Saw the stat earlier, 70% chance if we win, 20% if we lose, for CFP…I don’t put a bunch of stock in it, but no doubt, big game today.

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back