The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Bama is not that good.
That’s exactly why I’m pissed…Bama is bad…I knew coming in they weren’t title good but they really aren’t even playoff level good…but Tennessee is being the Tennessee we have all grown so used to…Im so tired man!

So early on when Nico and the receivers were struggling, we started running. The 2 and 3 TE sets and it seemed to work, getting us positive yardage, getting Nico in a groove, opening up the run game and getting our receivers space...
Why have we not seen it in the last 3 1/2 games?
🤷‍♂️
Haven’t seen it since NC State really. They barely used it vs Oklahoma it seemed.

Bama had their chances to blow this wide open. Let’s have a great second half and beat the hell out of Alabama.
Oh….and….Get those cigars ready boys and @VolGirl81
Thanks Mad! I just don’t know. Something has got to start hitting with our offense sooner or later. Odds should be in our favor!

So early on when Nico and the receivers were struggling, we started running the 2 and 3 TE sets and it seemed to work, getting us positive yardage, getting Nico in a groove, opening up the run game and getting our receivers space...
🤷‍♂️
I know this…our offense has got to incorporate the TE with 3-5 catches a game to fully work…it never fully hums without that threat

So early on when Nico and the receivers were struggling, we started running the 2 and 3 TE sets and it seemed to work, getting us positive yardage, getting Nico in a groove, opening up the run game and getting our receivers space...
🤷‍♂️
No, we haven’t! We started first series with a slant, too, haven’t seen it since either.

VN Store

Back