The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Considering UCLA’s head coach stepped down to become Ohio State’s OC and Washington’s coach left for Alabama, along with losing they best QB they’ve had in recent memory, yes I knew they would not be good this season.
I'm not arguing about this ****. According to you every team sucks. Bedtime anyway.

Can Sec get 5 teams in this thing? We have 7 alive I believe
All will have at least 1 loss now and I think more will follow if the first half of the season is any indication. They all have at least 1 very tough game left. It will work itself out to where there will probably be four 10-2 teams or better and the rest will be 9-3 or worse. I don’t think any conference will be given more than 4 teams. With how easy the Big 10 schedules are they will get 4 teams in. 1 auto bid each to Big 12, ACC, and Group of 5 makes 11 bids. The one remaining bid would go to either Clemson or Miami, whoever loses the ACC Championship.

All will have at least 1 loss now and I think more will follow if the first half of the season is any indication. They all have at least 1 very tough game left. It will work itself out to where there will probably be four 10-2 teams or better and the rest will be 9-3 or worse. I don’t think any conference will be given more than 4 teams. With how easy the Big 10 schedules are they will get 4 teams in. 1 auto bid each to Big 12, ACC, and Group of 5 makes 11 bids. The one remaining bid would go to either Clemson or Miami, whoever loses the ACC Championship.
There is a road for 5 teams to finish 10-2 or better though…if that’s the case…all hell May break loose…promise a 9th game with be added soon enough because the Big 10 will bitch and moan

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think Sec-4….Big Ten-3…ACC will get both those in unfortunately…then the two other auto bids…leaves one remaining spot…Sec-5 is better than Big Ten -4 by a wide margin imo

Why do you think it’s better? I think a win or loss over a one loss UGA makes us look better than if they had 2 losses
Fake UT losing tonight helps everyone, especially us if we somehow beat Georgia. The SEC 1 seed is wide open now. We matchup best with Georgia out of their remaining games. I just think our offense is too inconsistent to beat them.

Fake UT losing tonight helps everyone, especially us if we somehow beat Georgia. The SEC 1 seed is wide open now. We matchup best with Georgia out of their remaining games. I just think our offense is too inconsistent to beat them.
I want to hold off on our offense still…maybe they turned a corner tonight…they can prove it in the two games leading up to UGA

I'm not arguing about this ****. According to you every team sucks. Bedtime anyway.
UCLA is 2-5 and Washington is 4-3 and just got blown out by Iowa lol. I think I was right in my assumptions about those two teams. I think USC is a lot better than their 3-4 record, they have just perfected the art of blowing leads.

There are only 22 teams left that can make the 12 team playoff! Let the games begin! If you aren’t one of those 22 then thanks for playing and try again next year!
Using ESPN’s playoff simulator, if Tennessee wins all their remaining games except for Georgia and does not make the SEC Championship we have a 93% chance of making the playoff and 51% chance of hosting first round.

VN Store

Back