The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Ok, so some of you know that I recently relocated to the middle of nowhere, while my house that’s really in the middle of nowhere is being completed, and I’m currently sitting on the back deck, watching the dawgs and longhorns on my phone and there’s some strange noises in the woods at night!

Ok, so some of you know that I recently relocated to the middle of nowhere, while my house that’s really in the middle of nowhere is being completed, and I’m currently sitting on the back deck, watching the dawgs and longhorns on my phone and there’s some strange noises in the woods at night!
That’s just carnivores. Nothing to worry about…

Bigfoot I bet you!! :p

Alabama currently is in 9th place in the SEC. If LSU beats Arkansas and Georgia beats Texas, LSU will be tied with Texas A&M for first in the conference. A&M has played 1 more conference game so they will be in first regardless of tonight’s outcomes.

That's just a Chupacabra or sasquatch or a cougar.
Or lost pizza man.

That’s just some owls seeing how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

VN Store

Back