The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Bet he is glad he stood his ground to get that big payday now.

Not sure why Tomlin is set on starting Wilson. Fields gives them the best chance to win. Wilson is just a shell of himself nowadays.
odd you mention that because announcers were just saying that tomlin is thinking long term and that wilson is good at medium to deep passes and that's something "long term" that he's wanted for the Steelers.

I think Fields gives them that too, but they were talking about Pitt, their long term future etc under Tomlin

That's why I posted earlier I was glad Dak was off today.
Drew was doing some good ass chewing on Purdy today.
I like Purdy, I really do, but he had two passes where I swear he was either betting on the other team or has a vision problem because he had two passes where no one was sure who he was attempting to pass to. Haha

I'd at LEAST like to see KC under SOME stress when playing an away game and INTs by home team aren't going to provide that.

Hope all is well.

I'm flip flopping between Jets game and Mets game.... and doing both poorly at the moment

odd you mention that because announcers were just saying that tomlin is thinking long term and that wilson is good at medium to deep passes and that's something "long term" that he's wanted for the Steelers.

I think Fields gives them that too, but they were talking about Pitt, their long term future etc under Tomlin
I guess. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like Purdy, I really do, but he had two passes where I swear he was either betting on the other team or has a vision problem because he had two passes where no one was sure who he was attempting to pass to. Haha

I'd at LEAST like to see KC under SOME stress when playing an away game and INTs by home team aren't going to provide that.

Hope all is well.

I'm flip flopping between Jets game and Mets game.... and doing both poorly at the moment
What? Doing no cooking tonight? Btw, I'm hungry. Any eats around?

I'm not!

However my guests and roommates insist on doing it.

TMI: One of my roommates needed to lose weight so I offered to cook or prepare healthy food for him for 6 months and it worked out.

Because I had guests shelter here during the pre storm and hurricane, they liked what they saw (the girls) and started stopping by just to say high, to I teased them into baking for me/us (remember your chocolate cake comment? haha.

During the week I'll try different stuffing recipes because I've been hankering for some and just like eating it in the fall and here we are.

Go Big Orange

and eat big oranges.

I'm not!

However my guests and roommates insist on doing it.

TMI: One of my roommates needed to lose weight so I offered to cook or prepare healthy food for him for 6 months and it worked out.

Because I had guests shelter here during the pre storm and hurricane, they liked what they saw (the girls) and started stopping by just to say high, to I teased them into baking for me/us (remember your chocolate cake comment? haha.

During the week I'll try different stuffing recipes because I've been hankering for some and just like eating it in the fall and here we are.

Go Big Orange

and eat big oranges.
Got the girls all charmed now to stop by to checking you out.

Eats: cubed and steamed butter nut squash and butter nut squash in the oven with Honey in the bottom.
Left over Gumbo

and leftover beef and barley vegetable soup.

BTW: how are you doing in general? Same? Good? Are those two things generally true? I hope they are.

I'm loving the cool, but warm enough Fall weather, hope you are too.

Eats: cubed and steamed butter nut squash and butter nut squash in the oven with Honey in the bottom.
Left over Gumbo

and leftover beef and barley vegetable soup.

BTW: how are you doing in general? Same? Good? Are those two things generally true? I hope they are.

I'm loving the cool, but warm enough Fall weather, hope you are too.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O I'm just fine & dandy I suppose.

Wilson may be a little more accurate but Fields is a lot more mobile and has a lot more big play capability. I really think a lot of these so called experts overthink things. Tomlin is a defensive guy anyways. He has proven to win games with some of the worst QBs ever since Big Ben retired.

VN Store

Back