The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Rumors circling the Braves will attempt another run at Dylan Cease. The White Sox rejected their offer last season. The Padres will probably be more willing to play ball. Would love to have Max Fried back but he is LA bound to reunite with Freddie. Sale, Strider, Cease, Schwellenbach, and Lopez would be one of best rotations in the majors.

Give me Liberty or give me death.

NY Liberty outlast the Minnesota Lynx 67-62 in OT in a Game 5 for all the marbles. They did so with star Sabrina Ionescu shooting an atrocious 1-19. Game 7/Game 5 in championship rounds tend to be very sloppy games in basketball but this one takes the cake.

Guess they won’t even make the playoffs next year. Past 2 times the Mets have been a wildcard team they have missed the playoffs entirely the following season.
Guess they won’t even make the playoffs next year. Past 2 times the Mets have been a wildcard team they have missed the playoffs entirely the following season.
This team is about to be blown up.
Some key pieces will not be back(Alonso)
But I think they’ll make a play at some key FA’s.

Rumors circling the Braves will attempt another run at Dylan Cease. The White Sox rejected their offer last season. The Padres will probably be more willing to play ball. Would love to have Max Fried back but he is LA bound to reunite with Freddie. Sale, Strider, Cease, Schwellenbach, and Lopez would be one of best rotations in the majors.
Corbin Burnes probably headed to Cubs with his ex Manager. I wouldn't bet on Fried going to Dodgers. They got like 4 starters coming back from IL and Shoehei is pitching next year. Already been said going with a 6 man rotation next year.

Cease will cost is Atlanta willing to pay Cease and pay Adames to be the SS as well?

Last edited:
Corbin Burnes probably headed to Cubs with his ex Manager. I wouldn't bet on Fried going to Dodgers. They got like 4 starters coming back from IL and Shoehei is pitching next year. Already been said going with a 6 man rotation next year.

Cease will cost is Atlanta willing to pay Cease and pay Adames to be the SS as well?
Anyone is better than Arcia. I don’t care if he only costs $2M to the payroll and that he is a good defender. He was the worst or 2nd worst offensive player in baseball according to the metrics. If I’m choosing between Cease or Adames, I’m choosing Adames every single time. We already have stud pitchers and Cease would just be a cherry on top if Fried leaves. Ideally we would love to bring back Fried and go after Adames but that’s too much to ask for even with the Braves spending more money than they typically have. With our current roster construction we can’t afford to take a chance on the offense being average again and need all the power hitting we can get. If they want to compete with the Dodgers they are going to have to score runs. The pitching will be fine.

You run as far down the right side of the field & I'll do my best to hit you there.

We’ve had multiple receivers make a game changing play down that sideline. Jennings vs Florida in 2016. Keyton vs Florida in 2022. Hyatt vs Alabama in 2022 (wasn’t really down the sideline but the right side of the field when he juked the defender). Thornton vs Alabama in 2024. When all else fails look to the right lol

We’ve had multiple receivers make a game changing play down that sideline. Jennings vs Florida in 2016. Keyton vs Florida in 2022. Hyatt vs Alabama in 2022 (wasn’t really down the sideline but the right side of the field when he juked the defender). Thornton vs Alabama in 2024. When all else fails look to the right lol
Happy Times for sure. ;)

VN Store

Back