The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Just sat down, opened a beer and turned on the game...
WTF?! 28-7?!
I need the down low, has Georgia looked that bad or has bama looked that dominant?
Bama looks that good and UGA that bad, plus like most home teams, official lean that way and ignore holding by bama, but have called three offensive holding or pass interference calls on UGA.

Bennett may have been a game manager type of qb to some people, but he was every bit as fast as Beck. Beck doesn't look confident and isn't making good decisions. (INT)

UGA fumbled, Alabama capitalized, as they should and you'd expect in a game like this.

Good entertainment though. Like watching teams of this caliber, plus it sets up Vols to move up a spot?

In my mind, I've been comparing nico to Milroe and I gotta give a slight nod to Nico. He runs smoother, looks faster and throws a better ball than Milroe and that's saying something. Milroe is more of a qb with rb moves and Nico a qb with wr moves when it comes to running. I like the Nico wr form of running more than rb.

I think it's Nico's height that is the difference with his body movements - like a gazelle imo.

Refs not even remotely looking to call pass interference on Bama even though it's literally right in front of them.

That's part of what I mean by "It's really hard to win on the road" in the SEC.

Lotta bama (GA Tech) fans at my house, not happy with that, but they can't deny it either because it's right in front of them haha.

Keystroke logger detected on this site, I'm out to run a series of scripts to remove it.
I suggest everyone run their antivirus software, in particular, something that cleans their BIOS.
BIOS is basic initial operating system and get rid of nasty viruses, worms and bots that re-install keystroke loggers which are looking to log your passwords.

Last edited:
White Sox complete the sweep of the Angels
They are now .245 so even if swept by Detroit, they will finish at .240 and will avoid the worst winning percentage record.

They are -311 in run differential. They would need to lose by 12 runs in each of the last three games to break the Diff. Record

This means the Sox will only hold the season loss record. They remain tied at 120 with the 1959 Metropolitans. 1 more loss gets them the sole record.

5-5 in last 10 games . 13% of their wins have come in last 12 days
Can’t believe the Sox will go no worse than 4-2 in last six games

Sure, they hold the loss record at 121 but they will avoid the worst winning percentage record and the run differential record - unless they lose by more than 35 runs on Sunday.

They likely can still be considered the worst team in the expansion era, but at least they are not posting up numbers that will never be beat

Keystroke logger detected on this site, I'm out to run a series of scripts to remove it.
I suggest everyone run their antivirus software, in particular, something that cleans their BIOS.
BIOS is basic initial operating system and get rid of nasty viruses, worms and bots that re-install keystroke loggers which are looking to log your passwords.
Do have a recommended antivirus package?

Is this something @Freak should be aware of?

VN Store

Back