The future Liberals want

They are destroying their own sanctuaries?
Even retarded dogs know better than to crap in their own water dish...

There is truly nothing as damn stupid as a modern day liberal. Even animals with a brain the size of a walnut have more sense than liberals...
You guys are not even using basic common sense. Starbucks coffee is NOT a necessity. Most of these people cannot afford $5 coffee.

F^^k Starbucks...

Reactions: Carl Pickens
What the hell does that even mean?
Justin Trudeau used all the feminine products in the Canadian parliament unilateral sex bathrooms.

My Canadian libtard is a little rusty .

It could also mean there is a sale on slacks at OshKosh B'gosh.

Reactions: tbh

"There’s no word on whether Bohannon considers her breasts potentially cancerous “death bags.” Probably not, as the title of her book suggests a distinct female chauvinism: Eve: How The Female Body Drove 200 Million Years of Human Evolution.

Speaking at a festival, Bohannon “wonders” aloud my men insist on “smuggling two little death nuggets” through their whole lives. She’d likely say she was posing a question about why evolution designed the male reproductive system to have a shortening effect on men’s life span. But it beggars belief that Bohannon does not understand that evolution only “cares” about lifespans long enough to complete reproduction. Is anyone else smelling vindictive feminism?"

1717492059871.png

Of course ....a ginger.

P.S. I know all gingers aren't soulless but you gotta admit there's a few.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Testicles don't really kill men. You could make a case that the prostate can be deadly but I don't think that is normally a part of castration. I ain't buying her book but from this excerpt, I'm not getting her point

Even retarded dogs know better than to crap in their own water dish...

There is truly nothing as damn stupid as a modern day liberal. Even animals with a brain the size of a walnut have more sense than liberals...
Oh yes there is, they're called MAGAs.

How can we forget, as we remember D-Day, the heroism and valor of one Donnie Trump, also known as Private Bone Spurs, who not
once but five times bravely persuaded a doctor to lie for him so that he could avoid military service. He claimed to have bad feet. Let's also recall that Private Bone Spurs refused to attend a World War II memorial service in France
because it was raining and he didn't want his comb-over to get wet. He's the same stout man who's called dead soldiers and prisoner's
of war "losers. Oh, where are the courageous men like him today? :eek:

Oh man, @turbovol & @Hunerwadel just popped wood…

Even if we were to have a resounding blue wave come through, as many of us would like, putting it all back together again after we’ve gone through this MAGA nightmare and re-educating basically, which, that sounds like a rather, a re-education camp.

VN Store

Back