The future Liberals want

Yes, but my guess is there are a higher % of foreign born that are here illegally - don't you agree?
No and the data does not prove your gut feeling. You're making completely unsupported claims which was my point. The article makes the same claim them debunks it by describing how they are actually legal to employ by us law.

I'd also point out the key shift in workforce also coincides with the so called 'great resignation' period in the US.

Reactions: LouderVol

"There’s no word on whether Bohannon considers her breasts potentially cancerous “death bags.” Probably not, as the title of her book suggests a distinct female chauvinism: Eve: How The Female Body Drove 200 Million Years of Human Evolution.

Speaking at a festival, Bohannon “wonders” aloud my men insist on “smuggling two little death nuggets” through their whole lives. She’d likely say she was posing a question about why evolution designed the male reproductive system to have a shortening effect on men’s life span. But it beggars belief that Bohannon does not understand that evolution only “cares” about lifespans long enough to complete reproduction. Is anyone else smelling vindictive feminism?"

View attachment 645772

Of course ....a ginger.

P.S. I know all gingers aren't soulless but you gotta admit there's a few.
She needs some death nuggets on her chin

No and the data does not prove your gut feeling. You're making completely unsupported claims which was my point. The article makes the same claim them debunks it by describing how they are actually legal to employ by us law.
Then we disagree. The EAD is for documented immigration not undocumented.

Then we disagree. The EAD is for documented immigration not undocumented.
Disagree on what? You posted data which does not match your guess. You've yet to show that documented payroll changes are because of illegals being hired. Can you show that or not?

Disagree on what? You posted data which does not match your guess. You've yet to show that documented payroll changes are because of illegals being hired. Can you show that or not?
Point me to where it shows they are documented.

I'd also point out the key shift in workforce also coincides with the so called 'great resignation' period in the US.
I've seen that at my current company. They have always given good stock options and there aren't many old people walking the halls. Quite a few have left in just the couple of years I've been here. We also have a large number of visa holders employed as in in IT

Reactions: gcbvol
The article pointed out that conservatively, undocumented immigrants accounted for 1/2 of the job growth.
No it guessed. It also labeled them illegals and then pointed out how they're actually legally allowed to work. That matched your qualifications just not your gut feels

Do you think illegals are being counted as true payroll additions?

No it guessed. It also labeled them illegals and then pointed out how they're actually legally allowed to work. That matched your qualifications just not your gut feels

Do you think illegals are being counted as true payroll additions?
Yes, as it estimated that conservatively 50% of the job growth in FY24 is from undocumented. Do you think illegals are not on payrolls? Do you think documented immigration exceeds undocumented?

Yes, as it estimated that conservatively 50% of the job growth in FY24 is from undocumented. Do you think illegals are not on payrolls? Do you think documented immigration exceeds undocumented?
Provide the data showing how many illegals are being counted. I find 50% to be an absurd guess

Just to get it straight, your whataboutism reply is admitting DJT lied to avoid military service? That your orange god is not a flawless saint, but an Agent Orange?
Of course Trump lied to avoid service. Not my guy, pains me none at all.

Biden also lied to avoid service.

I’m sure there was a whole lot of that going on during Vietnam. I can’t really say that I blame guys for doing it under those circumstances. My father in law’s draft number was going to come up so he proactively joined the Air Force.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

Reactionism protection of your Trump-god. I didn't say Bitten didn't cheat. I actually acknowledged he did by saying you were admitting your DTJ was just as guilty. You MAGA-gots are something else- whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back