The George Floyd Monument

TNVOLNAVY

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.
Separate but equal? Segregation? Fentanyl dispensers at the base? A monument for convicted felons? So many questions.

The George Floyd Monument Project – Official Campaign Site

The-George-Floyd-Monument-Project-Official-Campaign-Site-10-15-2020-11-04-00-AM.png

I hope no public funds are used for this and it is built on private property. Otherwise there are serious issues with this. Why would we celebrate him? Those who advocate for this but call for the destruction of monuments to people like Nathan Bedford Forrest for instance have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
I hope no public funds are used for this and it is built on private property. Otherwise there are serious issues with this. Why would we celebrate him. Those who advocate for this but call for the destruction of monuments to people like Nathan Bedford Forrest instance have some explaining to do.
This is a few people who started a website to fleece a bunch of idiots. Nothing will be built and they'll disappear with millions

This is a few people who started a website to fleece a bunch of idiots. Nothing will be built and they'll disappear with millions
So this is a private venture. Hope no politicians take the initiative up.

Please make this a thing. Please. Please. Please.

I hope no public funds are used for this and it is built on private property. Otherwise there are serious issues with this. Why would we celebrate him? Those who advocate for this but call for the destruction of monuments to people like Nathan Bedford Forrest for instance have some explaining to do.
St George of Fentanyl?

VN Store

Back