The George Floyd Monument

Truck driver, 36, who Drove a Tanker into a Group of George Floyd Protesters will have all charges DROPPED if he stays on the right side of the law for a year

• Bogdan Vechirko, 36, sped his rig at protesters on the Interstate 35W bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota, back on May 31 2020
A truck driver who drove a tanker into a group of George Floyd protesters will have all charges dropped over the incident if he stays on the right side of the law for one year.

Vechirko, from Otsego, sped into the crowd of up to 6,000 protesters as they marched from the US Bank Stadium demanding justice over the murder of Floyd six days earlier.

Both charges will now be dropped if he meets the conditions of a restorative justice program.

Driver who drove a tanker into a group of George Floyd protesters will have all charges DROPPED | Daily Mail Online

An alternate reading of the headline could be, "Truck driver, 36, drives truck on interstate where trucks and other vehicles belong."

This is a few people who started a website to fleece a bunch of idiots. Nothing will be built and they'll disappear with millions
I'm not sure if this is related to the two monuments that we're recently built or not but I'll be damned. Someone really did it. It's sad on multiple levels.

jIonkj3T.jpeg

So this is a serious question. If white people find this statue offensive, can they tear it down without repercussions? And would it be praised by the media while it happened?

There would be a f’ing Primetime town hall meeting from hosted by Don Lemond where the term white devil would be used repeatedly.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I would think black people SHOULD find it offensive.

I know a few black people who are simultaneously glad Chauvin is being brought to justice, and appalled that George Floyd is being commemorated as some sort of hero of civil rights. I agree with them, but I wish it were the prevailing opinion in the black community.

I know a few black people who are simultaneously glad Chauvin is being brought to justice, and appalled that George Floyd is being commemorated as some sort of hero of civil rights. I agree with them, but I wish it were the prevailing opinion in the black community.

This. Chauvin needs to be thrown under the jail and the Floyd monument is ridiculous.

I feel the same way.

VN Store

Back