The GOP and Minority Rule

One of the best analyses I've read concerning the structural problems with American democracy. We're not on a good path if the GOP continues their anti-democratic ways.
The insurrection was put down. The GOP plan for minority rule marches on.

It’s a summary of arguments against a constitutional republic and for a system of pure majority rule. All the “structural problems with American democracy” can be changed through a process that is already in place.

One of the best analyses I've read concerning the structural problems with American democracy. We're not on a good path if the GOP continues their anti-democratic ways.
The insurrection was put down. The GOP plan for minority rule marches on.

It wasn't an insurrection. It was mainly a peaceful & patriotic protest by Trump supporters voicing their displeasure w/the government. Most Trump supporters would never act out to destroy gov. buildings like Antifa/BLM.
Antifa & BLM members infiltrated "some groups" that caused a mob scene in trying to cause chaos inside the Capitol building. It was democratic lunatics that the left-wing Democrats back & support to burn it all down making it look like the supporters of President Trump the guilty ones on that terrible day....

Last edited:
It wasn't an insurrection. It was mainly a peaceful & patriotic protest by Trump supporters voicing their displeasure w/the government. Most Trump supporters would never act out to destroy gov. buildings like Antifa/BLM.
Antifa & BLM members infiltrated "some groups" that caused a mob scene in trying to cause chaos inside the Capitol building. It was democratic lunatics that the left-wing Democrats back & support to burn it all down making it look like the supporters of President Trump the guilty ones on that terrible day....

How malleable are the minds and emotions of Trumpers if a few BLM/Antifa activists can rile them up enough to storm the Capital.

How malleable are the minds and emotions of Trumpers if a few BLM/Antifa activists can rile them up enough to storm the Capital.

Truth hurts .... I understand some can't swallow the fact their sweet little innocent darling Democratic leader's hateful & vindictive language/vengeful rhetoric over 4 years are NOT part of causing the destruction & the mob scene.

Trump sheep are no different than Democrat sheep when it comes to how malleable they are. Just listening to a different shepherd.

I get it, it's not your fault, but always the black person's.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I get it, it's not your fault, but always the black person's.
giphy.gif

Does it say anything about states abandoning their constitution and subverting the rule of law to get a more favorable election result?
I think it said that during pandemics states are perfectly within their constitutional rights to make rational and reasonable adjustments to voting processes in order to insure people's ability to vote.

I think it said that during pandemics states are perfectly within their constitutional rights to make rational and reasonable adjustments to voting processes in order to insure people's ability to vote.
No they’re not. There’s no room in their constitution for “we follow it if it’s convenient “

No they’re not. There’s no room in their constitution for “we follow it if it’s convenient “
Sure there is. And it wasn't out of convenience, it was out of necessity. It's the beauty of the documents. You just witnessed it in action.

Sure there is. And it wasn't out of convenience, it was out of necessity. It's the beauty of the documents. You just witnessed it in action.
You got a link to their constitution saying they can ignore the rule of law during a pandemic? There’s not one. I’ve looked. Point 2. They had time to legally change their voting laws and they knew they could not pass it so they went outside the process.

VN Store

Back