The GOP and Minority Rule

How malleable are the minds and emotions of Trumpers if a few BLM/Antifa activists can rile them up enough to storm the Capital.
What do you think happened all across this country? Most protestors weren’t looking for damage or violence or at least wouldn’t have started it. A group shows up with other intentions and suddenly a portion of the peaceful protestors joins in. Don’t act like that’s a one way street.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You got a link to their constitution saying they can ignore the rule of law during a pandemic? There’s not one. I’ve looked. Point 2. They had time to legally change their voting laws and they knew they could not pass it so they went outside the process.
All within the law. Did the Supreme Courts of those states not have an interest in protecting their constitutions? What's up with all of these red states, repub. governors, repub. secretaries of state, repub. judges, Trump appointed jusdges, etc.....?

It wasn't an insurrection. It was mainly a peaceful & patriotic protest by Trump supporters voicing their displeasure w/the government. Most Trump supporters would never act out to destroy gov. buildings like Antifa/BLM.
Antifa & BLM members infiltrated "some groups" that caused a mob scene in trying to cause chaos inside the Capitol building. It was democratic lunatics that the left-wing Democrats back & support to burn it all down making it look like the supporters of President Trump the guilty ones on that terrible day....
You are not just drinking the koolaid, you’re mainlining it. Mindlessly parroting bald-faced lies is self-destructive. Reasoned arguments can be made concerning limited government and the roles of Federal, State, and local governance. If you can form a complete sentence, you can entertain reasoned argument. Engage your fundamental duty of citizenship, or abandon your franchise and become a hermit.

Reactions: TN Ribs
All within the law. Did the Supreme Courts of those states not have an interest in protecting their constitutions? What's up with all of these red states, repub. governors, repub. secretaries of state, repub. judges, Trump appointed jusdges, etc.....?
They didn’t rule. They passed on it.

Reactions: loggervol and AM64
You are not just drinking the koolaid, you’re mainlining it. Mindlessly parroting bald-faced lies is self-destructive. Reasoned arguments can be made concerning limited government and the roles of Federal, State, and local governance. If you can form a complete sentence, you can entertain reasoned argument. Engage your fundamental duty of citizenship, or abandon your franchise and become a hermit.

Bald-face lies ...... it's what Democrats do best.

Reactions: AM64
They didn’t rule. They passed on it.
Why in the world would they do that? I guess they hate their own constitution that they are sworn to uphold and protect.

You guys need to give it up and move on. Trump lost by a landslide in a free and fair election.

He and the right wing media sold you a complete line of bs about it being stolen. At some point, the gullible have to be held at least partially responsible for their own gullibility.

Reactions: imw8n4u and OHvol40
Why in the world would they do that? I guess they hate their own constitution that they are sworn to uphold and protect.

You guys need to give it up and move on. Trump lost by a landslide in a free and fair election.

He and the right wing media sold you a complete line of bs about it being stolen. At some point, the gullible have to be held at least partially responsible for their own gullibility.

In the meantime ......... you're running late for your BLM meeting going on in Atlanta.

What would have happened if a court or the SC threw out the election results? I am not saying they should or should not have but the Left would have burned the country down and many anarchists would have gladly joined in from both sides. No judge or state wanted to be responsible for that. That is the real answer not the purely legal one that you keep throwing out. It was political expediency

it’s unbelievable how partisan you are.
This was subversion of the law.
When the Republicans pulled the same thing in Florida all those years ago it was subversion of the law. The Republicans doing it then doesn’t mean it’s ok that the Democrats did it this time.
Follow the law regardless of political affiliation.
It’s not that hard a concept.

What would have happened if a court or the SC threw out the election results? I am not saying they should or should not have but the Left would have burned the country down and many anarchists would have gladly joined in from both sides. No judge or state wanted to be responsible for that. That is the real answer not the purely legal one that you keep throwing out. It was political expediency
It’s sad where we’ve gotten to

it’s unbelievable how partisan you are.
This was subversion of the law.
When the Republicans pulled the same thing in Florida all those years ago it was subversion of the law. The Republicans doing it then doesn’t mean it’s ok that the Democrats did it this time.
Follow the law regardless of political affiliation.
It’s not that hard a concept.
lol.....That's a might fine high horse.

So your stance is that all of the judges and courts who heard the cases refused to follow the law.

lol.....That's a might fine high horse.

So your stance is that all of the judges and courts who heard the cases refused to follow the law.
They didn’t hear it. They punted.
In both cases. Then and now.
I had a problem with it then. I have a problem with it now. Unlike you my convictions don’t change based on who is doing it.

So you are saying that Trump and the people trying to overturn the election results were willing to see the burning down of the country.

They didn’t hear it. They punted.
In both cases. Then and now.
I had a problem with it then. I have a problem with it now. Unlike you my convictions don’t change based on who is doing it.
Cases were heard. Judges gave plenty of room for the presentation of evidence. They practically begged for it.

Reactions: Septic
So did anyone actually read the article and engage with its arguments? There are huge problems facing American democracy and Republicans, in an attempt to maintain power in a shifting America, are doing everything they can to maintain their minority rule. This will not end well if the GOP keeps it up.

I do. I was pointing out the inconsistency in your postition.

The rule of law won. It was a free and fair election.

There is nothing inconsistent about my argument that many states did change voting processes without going through proper procedures. There is plenty of evidence over the last decade that shows how the Left behaves when the feel “betrayed” and there are enough useful idiots on the right who would have gladly joined in.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back