The GOP National Convention

And she made a great speech IMO. Needed a moderate female To point out the shortcomings of Harris and Nikki delivered.
That Putin comment showed how America is viewed by Russia based on who’s in power. Trump in power, Ukraine safe. Biden in power, we call your bluff America.

Ron Desantis droppin bombs last night. Will be exciting to see he and Vance vie for 2028.

I Know, i have been a DeSantis man from the get go. I have followed Vance since his 20216 book which I absolutely loved. But I hadn’t expected him to rise into contention this quickly. I would be thrilled with either. Looking forward to hearing Vance speak tonight. I know he is a good writer but I have never listened to a real speech by him.
Strategically, DeSantis matches my policy positions but doesn’t really grow the party base. Vance has the potential to actually draw in new voters. His message will resonate with lifelong union voters and his personal story will bring in more women voters IMHO

That's a bit of an oversimplification (and by "a bit" I mean actually enormous) because he can't do anything unilaterally, in any of these positions he has held. It makes it seem like he could have done whatever he wanted the whole time, which is downright ridiculous.

That's a bit of an oversimplification (and by "a bit" I mean actually enormous) because he can't do anything unilaterally, in any of these positions he has held. It makes it seem like he could have done whatever he wanted the whole time, which is downright ridiculous.
plant that sword and die on that hill.

Worthless POS has been in DC for 50 years, 8 years as a VP.......

His demand for loyalty is absolute. If you have ever said a bad thing about him, you must do penance and 100 % unequivocally bow to him publicly, for all to see that you have yielded to his power and greatness.
Like Kamala did for Joe when becoming the "Black Female" they wanted in the Whitehouse??

Mini GOP Wall of Shame, or an abbreviated Who's Who of what's wrong with the republican Party. Pretty much explains why an outsider like Trump can hijack the GOP. The GOP absolutely needs outside blood (somebody with actual leadership talent and no political baggage) - preferably somebody less contemptable and controversial than Trump. The picture Military.com ran of JD Vance makes it look like a Don Sr and Don Jr show.

Your dedication to continuously carrying the water for the undeserving is not unnoticed.

Yeah, but when congress is loaded with dems voting in lockstep even if they don't always hold the majority and with the Press (D), doing whatever you want as a D resident gets a lot easier.

That's true. One only need to look at the all the legislation he sponsored over his service to see just how hamstrung he was. A lone wolf of a Senator, fighting daily for all the things that mattered most.

Does he still hold the record for most bills presented per year for consecutive years?

Your dedication to continuously carrying the water for the undeserving is not unnoticed.

I am not happy at all with Biden as the nominee, I've said it many times. And there are plenty of things to criticize, wish that the debate and discussion was more narrowly focused on such items than "he generally sucks."

I'd like both sides to get more specific in their criticisms.

It looks like he was able to declassify documents as a Senator and VP to store them in his garage for a number of years.

I am not happy at all with Biden as the nominee, I've said it many times. And there are plenty of things to criticize, wish that the debate and discussion was more narrowly focused on such items than "he generally sucks."

But you will still enthusiastically pull the lever FOR him.

And there's a laundry list of Biden failures. Where have you been? Trump's policies were invalidated on day one of Puddinhead's term. They were the ones that worked.

Yeah, well I'd like a margarita, a place at the beach, and a nice view of Mrs. R's bum as she climbs the ladder I set up for her (to access our sloping roof - it is too scary for me up there), but I don't think any of that is happening right now, so THERE! 🤣

Last edited:

VN Store

Back