The Great Reset

Remember when this was just another "wacky conspiracy". I saw this coming 2 years ago. Anybody who thinks we won't ever have to deal with that here in America is about as naive as it gets. I personally believe the implementation of global agenda is the main reason they will never allow elections to be done on paper ballots ever again.

Remember when this was just another "wacky conspiracy". I saw this coming 2 years ago. Anybody who thinks we won't ever have to deal with that here in America is about as naive as it gets. I personally believe the implementation of global agenda is the main reason they will never allow elections to be done on paper ballots ever again.
If the dims had their way that would be us right now. What’s worse is that there is a large portion in this country who would welcome it

I have noticed in my spam folder I get weekly updates on my social credit score. I don't do social media and I have never signed up for anything like this.

Social Engineering: How Technocrats Can Influence Behavior With Social Credit Schemes

"If everyone around us is still opting in (to digital prisons), it is likely they will choose not to associate with those who have low social credit scores," explained Derrick Broze.

"I love you, man, but if my score drops any lower, I won't be able to take the family out to the country for vacation."

"I won't be able to get that loan, that car, or visit public parks if I keep hanging out with you."

Social Engineering: How Technocrats Can Influence Behavior With Social Credit Schemes

I have noticed in my spam folder I get weekly updates on my social credit score. I don't do social media and I have never signed up for anything like this.

"If everyone around us is still opting in (to digital prisons), it is likely they will choose not to associate with those who have low social credit scores," explained Derrick Broze.

"I love you, man, but if my score drops any lower, I won't be able to take the family out to the country for vacation."

"I won't be able to get that loan, that car, or visit public parks if I keep hanging out with you."

I get those too. I never read them, never check my scores

Reactions: VolinWayne

So how are you getting these? I never check my spam folders/promotions etc. and I’ve never noticed if I’ve been sent a social credit score. This is disturbing where this is going.

So how are you getting these? I never check my spam folders/promotions etc. and I’ve never noticed if I’ve been sent a social credit score. This is disturbing where this is going.
What's disturbing about it? It's spam designed to get a click and steal info. There is no score to check

Reactions: Gandalf
What's disturbing about it? It's spam designed to get a click and steal info. There is no score to check

Then I’m in luck. I never open anything other than what I’m expecting to see in my inbox. Spam folders get deleted daily.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I have no idea why I get them. I have never signed up for anything like this and if they track my online activity they should know by now I could care less about a social credit score.

I'll go one step further... anyone that doesn't think that your local Andy Taylor or Gomer Pyle USMC military won't fall in line and enforce these rules is also naive. The police and military will be glad to maintain order when this comes down the pike.

Bill gates what? Selling data has been around for a while
This isn't selling data. It looks to base body activity to allow crypto exchanges. Control.

"The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified."

This isn't selling data. It looks to base body activity to allow crypto exchanges. Control.

"The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified."
Exercise = earn crypto

Been around for a while but never took off

VN Store

Back