The Great Reset

This was the link she provided so nicely in her blog. You have to actually do the research if you want to understand. It all looks really good on the outside but when you start doing research and actually digging in there are some crazy things that start jumping out at you. They discuss population control (Covid ?) and many other things
but it is more than meets the eye and once dissected reveals global government takeover of every nation across the planet

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform
OMG!! The mark of the beast is happening!! The new world order my dad talked about back in the day when we started having to use credit cards at the gas pump is here!!!

I must admit I still haven't figured out what Hogan, Nash, and Hall have to do with using credit cards at the pump tho.

OMG!! The mark of the beast is happening!! The new world order my dad talked about back in the day when we started having to use credit cards at the gas pump is here!!!

I must admit I still haven't figured out what Hogan, Nash, and Hall have to do with using credit cards at the pump tho.

Slowly but steadily . One world currency ( digital )

Reactions: Orangeburst and NEO
I can’t get past the irony of a German standing behind a platform telling world leaders how we need to come together under a one world order .

What is frustrating is the fact that it feels almost like overnight it's gone from "this is just another conspiracy theory" to this is really not a bad idea.

Man, this bump shed light that golfballs is MIA.

Last posts were on 4/20.

He's missing all the winning.

@golfballs where you at?

us3esnju350a1.jpg

Yeah, it’s not good. The Great Reset is real, and we are too far gone as a nation to fight it.
I was at a gas station last week and there was guy asking a line of people for change for $100 bill. When I was able to change it, most of the people acted like I had a 3rd eye on my head or was a mystic. I heard one person say, "I don't carry cash anymore"...

This is where we are at right now.

This should scare the living s**t out of everyone. 666? The number 6 is a symbol of "completeness" and high ideals. Does this mean once the Great Reset is complete, digital health certificates, a cashless system/digital currency and a one world govt are the three tenets of a complete transition of these ideals in which none of us can do anything without being subjected to their requirements?? The "Beast", I have believed for a long time now, is the conglomerate of govt. that eventually erodes our freedoms away. They are merely the instrument for persecution.

VN Store

Back