The Hunter Biden Thread

I felt compelled to look him up. Surprising.

Weiner is now the host of "The Middle with Anthony Weiner" on conservative talk radio. He was never a conservative, but he's certainly the man in the middle as listeners call in to challenge his views.
The Middle with Anthony Weiner? Fantastic name for a show that is undoubtedly entertaining and penetrates deep into American politics. It was real hard to come up with that name, I bet. I’m sure some marketing person inserted it into his mind. Once he committed to it he went balls deep though, no doubt there. I’ll stop now. Penis.

Trump having a gun. Pretty sure that's a nono for convicted felons
I could be reading it wrong, but doesn't it say he turned two over in NY and that he told them that he had on in Florida? I don't know about this, One of our actual lawyer may be able to say for sure, but he isn't a convicted felon yet according to the boring professor that someone posted earlier, so maybe there is some sort of timeline for turning them over. If not, do whatever the law says to do when they aren't turned over immediately.

I could be reading it wrong, but doesn't it say he turned two over in NY and that he told them that he had on in Florida? I don't know about this, One of our actual lawyer may be able to say for sure, but he isn't a convicted felon yet according to the boring professor that someone posted earlier, so maybe there is some sort of timeline for turning them over. If not, do whatever the law says to do when they aren't turned over immediately.
He wasn't convicted?

The former president was convicted on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records at the end of last month. Possession of firearms or ammunition by a convicted felon is a federal crime.
But surely he wouldn't want to appear to be hiding anything. This is such an important issue...

He wasn't convicted?

But surely he wouldn't want to appear to be hiding anything. This is such an important issue...
I want the law Hunter was tried under struck down as unconstitutional.
I believe felons that have served their time should have their full gun rights restored.

That being said.

Is Trump a “convicted felon” before the Judge enters the order?

Reactions: hog88 and McDad
He wasn't convicted?

What's the law while appealing the case. I mean essentially if he is appealing and wins and his no longer a felon, then he gave up his 2a right correct? And FTR I don't like the Hunter verdict...the form stuff is BS..this should have been treated like a DUI at most..reckless endangerment

He wasn't convicted?

I don't know. Thankfully I have no experience with that but the video that someone posted earlier says he isn't a convicted felon until the judge turns it in.

What's the law while appealing the case. I mean essentially if he is appealing and wins and his no longer a felon, then he gave up his 2a right correct? And FTR I don't like the Hunter verdict...the form stuff is BS..this should have been treated like a DUI at most..reckless endangerment
Is hunter going to appeal? Would the tighty righty screechers allow him to keep his guns?

I think both sides are idiots with this mess but if we're going to apply the law then let's do it all out. This is already a loss for the right but would be even bigger if dear leader appeared to be skirting the law

Every 2A enthusiast in here should be defending HB's rights.

Is hunter going to appeal? Would the tighty righty screechers allow him to keep his guns?

I think both sides are idiots with this mess but if we're going to apply the law then let's do it all out. This is already a loss for the right but would be even bigger if dear leader appeared to be skirting the law
Absolutely...if he is appealing then I'd ask the same question...like I said I'd treat it as a DUI..you don't lose your DL till like 3 convictions and even then you can still get it back.. I think Hunter shouldn't have been charged..but the women on drug who ditched it should have been.

His right to buy a gun while committing a felony? Sorry I don't see that.
Every person that takes Thc should be prosecuted then. Especially the people that have medical marijuana cards or prescriptions since that can be used as proof of them being on the drug. The federal gov considers it an illegal drug.

I'm not defending HB or his actions, but I believe the 2A protects against this prosecution.

Every 2A enthusiast in here should be defending HB's rights.
Replace “enthusiast” with “defender” - and, yes…

He is guilty. As the law is written today.

I guess the best outcome would be he is found guilty.
They appeal.
The weight of his case pushes it all the way to SCOTUS.
The Justices rightfully strike this law down.

2A rights further strengthened in this nation.

Thanks Joe!

Political theatre, just as the trump trials are/were. We've crossed a threshold, it for tat politics......... Part of the me hopes the people see this for what it is and reject both parties politics...... But the realist in me knows both left and right ideologies will just dig in further with this shat slinging.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back