The Hunter Biden Thread

BUMP from 2020 when the laptop story broke!
You know, just because the FBI verified in court that the laptop was real or authentic as you put it in 2020 and not altered..............
1)Yes Trump probably tried to get the FBI to authenticate.
2) Yes the FBI knew they were real and sat on it. Worse than that 51 former intelligent officers lied about it to interfere in the 2020 election.
3)Which side fell for the fake news and is gullible?
He believes in pee tapes....still

BUMP from 2020 when the laptop story broke!
You know, just because the FBI verified in court that the laptop was real or authentic as you put it in 2020 and not altered..............
1)Yes Trump probably tried to get the FBI to authenticate.
2) Yes the FBI knew they were real and sat on it. Worse than that 51 former intelligent officers lied about it to interfere in the 2020 election.
3)Which side fell for the fake news and is gullible?
The biden regime's secretary of state schemed this up

Last edited:

It was their patriotic duty.
Btw,,why hasnt Clapper been charged with perjury?
Good rule of thumb, if the government agency has "intelligence" in its title, it is usually staffed with unintelligent people.

The blurring of the lines between the laptop and what's on it as to Hunter, versus what the GOP has desperately been trying to infer as to Joe, continues.

Reactions: turbovol
The blurring of the lines between the laptop and what's on it as to Hunter, versus what the GOP has desperately been trying to infer as to Joe, continues.
You must be relieved the laptop has been authenticated. I clearly remember you being a voice of reason in that regard when news first broke. Nothing blurry with you, my friend.

You must be relieved the laptop has been authenticated. I clearly remember you being a voice of reason in that regard when news first broke. Nothing blurry with you, my friend.

Am I correct that there is nothing on the laptop of any import authored by Joe Biden?

Have the complete contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop been released?
Was that the dude sending shirtless texts to girls...can't remember if underage or not? He was either a representative or a Senator's aid or something.

Whatever happened to him?

Have the complete contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop been released?
I felt compelled to look him up. Surprising.

Weiner is now the host of "The Middle with Anthony Weiner" on conservative talk radio. He was never a conservative, but he's certainly the man in the middle as listeners call in to challenge his views.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back