The "I can't sleep" night before the first game thread. (admittedly off topic)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm always curious as to how many night owls we have who are out there perusing the board all hours, like me, who can't sleep. Identify yourselves.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm always curious as to how many night owls we have who are out there perusing the board all hours, like me, who can't sleep. Identify yourselves.

I am working a shift from 8 p.m. - 4 a.m. and get on here at times during my shift.

I'm at work.
Sleep might not be a good thing.
Need you guys to keep me company until morning.

Reactions: 1 person
hooty who

lol there is no telling at what times I'm on here,i want to see the mighty Vols,play right damn now,I'm ready for Football Time in Tennessee ,I can't wait to see CBJ football team

Slacker

Im always awake and looking for something interesting to read on here

I've taken some hefty pain medicine and still can't sleep. I feel this deep-seeded desire to toss a Volkswagen on my left shoulder and go open a T somewhere.

In the oft repeated, never duplicated words of the PoTS Official Partymeister of the mid to late 90s.... IT'S GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I've taken some hefty pain medicine and still can't sleep. I feel this deep-seeded desire to toss a Volkswagen on my left shoulder and go open a T somewhere.

In the oft repeated, never duplicated words of the PoTS Official Partymeister of the mid to late 90s.... IT'S GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

It is game day. I didn't even realize it. Let's go!

Reactions: 3 people
Almost. What are your plans tomorrow Bill?

I'm going to feign interest in the reptile's game at noon while I have lunch with my daughter. :)

After that, I'll head home to get ready for kick-off. Looking forward to getting the season underway.

Always? You never sleep? I mean, I have the most dysfunctional sleep pattern of anyone but even I have to sleep sometimes. :lol:

I sleep from about 3am to 7am in weekdays. Weekends is a whole different story.

I can't believe how long you went without sleep the night/day of the Boston bomber shooting lol

I want to be in Neyland so bad today, but I'm still stuck in a wheelchair from this spring's mess (three amputation surgeries since March 17). It's also my wife's birthday and I am beholden to whatever she desires me to do. I'll find some way to sneak some headphones to the mall, you just wait and see...

I am working a shift from 8 p.m. - 4 a.m. and get on here at times during my shift.

Dam i used to have to work that type of shift, now I'm 4 to mid. When i worked that one we wouldn't even go to sleep would go straight down to the parking lot behind o'charley's.

I'm usually up until 1 or 2 AM.

Freak, as long as you are on this thread, I have a question for you. Of late, I have often received the following display when attempting to use the "back" arrow function: "http://view.atdmt.com/CNT/iview/429753."

Often, this function will generate a lengthy series of the same message emanating from that drop-down icon, thus requiring a return to the football forum index page, for example, to access the same thread. Do you have any idea what is causing this and have you had any other reports of this problem?

I'm so ready ready for this game to start, and see what the Butch era will look like for UT football. See how these Freshmen are going to play. It sure is a shame that Butch didn't come one year earlier.

I sleep from about 3am to 7am in weekdays. Weekends is a whole different story.

I can't believe how long you went without sleep the night/day of the Boston bomber shooting lol

Yeah, those were a long couple of days. I had forgotten about that.

Honestly, I expected a much more riled bunch tonight.

VN Store

Back