The Impeachment Thread

Good gracious, the desperation in trying to deflect and connect those dots is palpable.

Your argument to me inadvertently breaks down because you've failed to grasp that i don't give a F about Biden.

I hope they all swing. But that doesn't mean you're not deflecting.

The only thing I am personally deflecting is your stinky bull s***. I don't want it to stick to me.

Reactions: AirVol
If he would quit believing conspiracy theories, slinging hate and being so paranoid (and stay off the tweeter) there is no way the far left open borders/freebie givers could stop him. As many have pointed out Biden is not a good campaigner and will probably fizzle out.

It isn't the Democrats who are causing the problems.

I'm sitting here rooting for Trump to get impeached so I can possibly have a chance to vote for a normal Republican.
So regardless if he actually has done something that is illegal and requires impeachment by the Constitution or not, you want him impeached because you don't like him?

By the way I will never believe you will vote for any R

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Trump calling the staffers who spoke to the whistlebower spies and floating treason is going too far. He is just making an untenable position much worse, and at this point is truly putting himself in criminal jeopardy.

The House and Senate should act to provide protection from Trump to those who spoke to the whistleblower.

Were getting ready to witness an epic POTUS meltdown. The WH rats are scrambling, they'll begin eating each other soon.

Condolences to the Trump apologists, but they can take solace that the true patriots will soon be in control.

Were getting ready to witness an epic POTUS meltdown. The WH rats are scrambling, they'll begin eating each other soon.

Condolences to the Trump apologists, but they can take solace that the true patriots will soon be in control.
You loons have been saying that for 2.5 years now. LOL

Oh and who are the "true patriots"?

So regardless if he actually has done something that is illegal and requires impeachment by the Constitution or not, you want him impeached because you don't like him?

I think if the shoe was on the other foot, and Trump was a Democrat the Republicans would have started impeachment proceedings. Yes, I do believe he has done a lot wrong.

Trumpers, riddle me this: If you don't impeach for this behavior, aren't you just inviting Trump to solicit election interference from foreign actors AND permit him to use US taxpayer aid as a carrot to get interference that helps him personally. I thought you folks were all about draining the swamp. Doesn't swamp drainage require impeachment here?

Nope. there are plenty of Dems willing to step in and ask for favors to the same leaders long before Trump would jump in and get accused of it.

Trump calling the staffers who spoke to the whistlebower spies and floating treason is going too far. He is just making an untenable position much worse, and at this point is truly putting himself in criminal jeopardy.

The House and Senate should act to provide protection from Trump to those who spoke to the whistleblower.

I imagine morale around the WH is pretty low. Donnie appears to be looking for bodies to throw under the bus.

It's the Clintons that have people killed, not Trump.

Plenty of Dims loved Donny before he ran for POTUS. They knocked doors down to get to his charity’s, photo ops and rub elbows.

So, they will be putting Hillary in soon?

Establishment Republicans have always had an "I can't believe we're doing this" attitude toward Trump.

That's the whole caveat. Neither party had a presidential candidate worth diddly squat. America is tired of this corrupt DC bull circus. Trump thought to himself that today he would become a Republican and go beat the crap out of all these idiots in DC that have no desire to honor the tax dollar salaries they take. Yet, at $175K per annum, DC produces more millionaires in 4 years than any other company in history. And by God, the upcoming candidate pool sucks worse than the last one. And if it means keeping every single one of the 20 dem candidates out of the WH, I will vote Trump. He is without a doubt the best choice today out of anything the Dems have to offer. It's pathetic that neither side can legitimately up the ante.

VN Store

Back