The Impeachment Thread

One way to know. Let's hear the actual conversation. The whole thing.
You need one of these Ace:

CusSSZIWcAAL8aF.jpg

So, Trump asked Ukraine to help him get dirt on Biden, a political foe (who was winning the polls against him) just after Mueller gave his report about foreigners aiding in winning the election, Trump involvement in it, and obstruction of justice.

Then the innocent information was hid as classified even though it wasn't classified.

Whistleblower speaks up, IG (appointed by Trump) felt it was of urgent concern.

But there is nothing to see here?

Have I got this right?
As usual, no

Reactions: davethevol
Okay. Got it now. Why would I know about drugs for dementia? Nobody in my family ever had it, even though they lived to be in their 90's. I thought that maybe it was some sort of psychedelic drug to make one believe the latest Democratic hoax.
Kool-Aid has been around for decades.

Trump calling the staffers who spoke to the whistlebower spies and floating treason is going too far. He is just making an untenable position much worse, and at this point is truly putting himself in criminal jeopardy.

The House and Senate should act to provide protection from Trump to those who spoke to the whistleblower.

Wait, I thought this was all his very cleaver trap that the Democrats are falling for? Why would he want to stop it?

Trump calling the staffers who spoke to the whistlebower spies and floating treason is going too far. He is just making an untenable position much worse, and at this point is truly putting himself in criminal jeopardy.

The House and Senate should act to provide protection from Trump to those who spoke to the whistleblower.
lol

Every day I think the left can't sink any lower. Every day I am wrong
If he would quit believing conspiracy theories, slinging hate and being so paranoid (and stay off the tweeter) there is no way the far left open borders/freebie givers could stop him. As many have pointed out Biden is not a good campaigner and will probably fizzle out.

It isn't the Democrats who are causing the problems.

I'm sitting here rooting for Trump to get impeached so I can possibly have a chance to vote for a normal Republican.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Good gracious, the desperation in trying to deflect and connect those dots is palpable.

Your argument to me inadvertently breaks down because you've failed to grasp that i don't give a F about Biden.

I hope they all swing. But that doesn't mean you're not deflecting.

Oh, so if you don't give a F*** about Biden, then it is ok that he is also illegal in this matter. Cause you don't give a F*** about him. That's how legal/illegal works. now, we all know.

1569521079035.png

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back