The Impeachment Thread

Dim's Goose has been cooked for a while. They know it and are desperate and just throwing every ridiculous accusation they can think of or fabricate at Trump and it's going to fail. D5 coming...

Every president going forward will be investigated and attempted impeachment.
I’m not so sure. If they lose this executive over throw attempt I think they all fall very far and land very hard and we don’t see this again for a long time. But if they win... 🤷‍♂️

You idiot libs better not lose this farce and you better not alienate the public or you’re toast. This will be winner take all. And this is not Nixon. The GOP is not rolling over on Trump.

Like @Septic likes to say burn it all down. And it’s going to be one monstrous fire.

All because this idiot lost an election that was suppose to be her time this last go around. Now she sits back & eats her popcorn and laughs at all of the idiot American people who are fools to be believe in their politicians.

EFgX9b2UwAAz0Yc.jpg

You idiot libs better not lose this farce and you better not alienate the public or you’re toast. This will be winner take all. And this is not Nixon. The GOP is not rolling over on Trump.
I've been waiting for this, and I think it's justified. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

I am curious as to whether we have identified the 20 U.S. Senators poised to cross the aisle and render a verdict of “Guilty”.

Anyone started constructing a list of likely candidates to flip?

Last edited:
All because this idiot lost an election that was suppose to be her time this last go around. Now she sits back & eats her popcorn and laughs at all of the idiot American people who are fools to be believe in their politicians.

View attachment 227984
No I don’t think they will be spared if the Dims fail.

Just reading the hyperbole on the leftist channels they’re all in. They all go down including Cankles if they lose.

I am curious as to whether we have identified the 20 U.S. Senators poised to cross the aisle a render a verdict of “Guilty”.

Anyone started constructing a list of likely candidates to flip?
That’s just it. They lose in the end game even if they win the first battle. Their only play is to get GOP Senators to defect and there is zero support on that right now.

All of the statements of “they have to know something they aren’t this stupid” well right now they indeed look to be THAT stupid.

I do not see how they win this overthrow of the executive.

Well there’s no crime. So not sure what the impeachment reasoning will be.
They actually don’t care at this point. They’ve found the guilty individual they’ll attach the crime later. This is full on Lavrentiy Beria.

Look at the Senate, GOP and Dims, vs the House. They are proceeding cautiously (except for the truly leftist idiots) because they know they will be forced to hold a trial. They believe the House is going to impeach.

Ok let’s do it! I wonder where the losing side is going to wind up living.

Of course you think it’s justified. Better hope your side wins. This will be a very interesting weekend to watch developments.
Right as my two week beach getaway begins. Oh what fun to vacation with a friend who is a Trump nuthugger.

Nah, it'll be fun.. *sigh

I’m really wondering how Volker fits into this puzzle. Other than giddy screeching from the left I don’t see his fit into the puzzle.

His role has been proven to be contrary to the whistleblower complaint. And while he was appointed under Trump he is a heavy Tillerson advocate and supporter. There’s no love lost between Tillerson and Trump of course.

Will be interesting to see where the Volker puzzle fits in.

Right as my two week beach getaway begins. Oh what fun to vacation with a friend who is a Trump nuthugger.

Nah, it'll be fun.. *sigh
I would guess you’re both going to be miserable if you both dwell on this since it’s going to go longer than two weeks.

Whoopsie..this wasn't supposed to happen..my belief in humanity partially restored people are starting to look beyond the mainstream media for the truth.

I would guess you’re both going to be miserable if you both dwell on this since it’s going to go longer than two weeks.
I'm the passive one...but having to wake up with a hangover to Fox and Friends blasting on the TV gets old.

Definitely bringing my meds.

VN Store

Back