The Impeachment Thread

Heh. You're on. And why, pray tell, would Trump's handlers store these calls separately from others under code clearance protection and not disseminate transcripts?

Because they're damming, and illegal.

They'll find his taxes and his school transcripts in that same server.

Reactions: MontyPython
EFg0nYaWsAEAmbK

Only an idiot wouldn’t see this is a Democrat hit job helped by their press agencies like NYT.

Everyone with an actual job and following this sees the Dems for they are...frauds.
It’s hilarious to see Dems stay on their pre-orchestrated script. It’s MUH Putingate 2.0. They didn’t expect trump to release the transcript so they’ll just go on like it didn’t happen and something nefarious went on in that phone call. Lol

Only an idiot wouldn’t see this is a Democrat hit job helped by their press agencies like NYT.

Everyone with an actual job and following this sees the Dems for they are...frauds.

Pack it in Rudy, you screwed your career when you attached yourself to Trump. You look more and more like a clown the longer you hang around him.

It depends on what the Russian overlords want. They can hack any election and control geopolitical events. Especially when the IC is still staffed by a bunch of Obama holdovers
Russians have had leverage from that first Oval Office meeting, apparently, if not before. The Intel guys are from several administrations, but someone once in Trump's inner circle pushed the domino, had to have been.

It’s an entertaining exercise to go read this thread from the beginning. To watch the moving goal posts and the misinformation and outright lies that are passed off as fact. Then more speculation built off of assumptions.

And once one angle is squashed there’s no mention of it by the posters as they pivot to the new angle. Promises made, Hunter Biden, hiding the call....on and on and on.

Enjoy those blue balls, fellas.

Holy hell.

First create a false “whistle blower” event.

Next insert your own (inaccurate) paraphrase of what was said in the call.

Next step throw hyperbole and conflate about “what else did he say to X or Y”

And finally it will be “ALL POTUS PHONE TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE RELEASED FOR TRANSPARENCY!”

What a freaking over reach of Congressional authority and impediment/obstruction of the executive office!

They better get him out of office. Because they will have zero political capital left and if I was Trump I would reply with a scorched earth response.

We’ve seen the reports on the small donor campaign funds coming into Trump2020. I’d like to see the same numbers for the Democrats as I’d guess it’s a decent pulse of the people. The Democrats won’t have to worry about keeping any powder dry after this because if they lose they’re done.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Holy hell.

First create a false “whistle blower” event.

Next insert your own (inaccurate) paraphrase of what was said in the call.

Next step throw hyperbole and conflate about “what else did he say to X or Y”

And finally it will be “ALL POTUS PHONE TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE RELEASED FOR TRANSPARENCY!”

What a freaking over reach of Congressional authority and impediment/obstruction of the executive office!

They better get him out of office. Because they will have zero political capital left and if I was Trump I would reply with a scorched earth response.

We’ve seen the reports on the small donor campaign funds coming into Trump2020. I’d like to see the same numbers for the Democrats as I’d guess it’s a decent pulse of the people. The Democrats won’t have to worry about keeping any powder dry after this because if they lose they’re done.
Finally sinking in, huh? First one that rolls over starts the real fun.

Finally sinking in, huh? First one that rolls over starts the real fun.
You idiot libs better not lose this farce and you better not alienate the public or you’re toast. This will be winner take all. And this is not Nixon. The GOP is not rolling over on Trump.

Like @Septic likes to say burn it all down. And it’s going to be one monstrous fire.

VN Store

Back