The Impeachment Thread

Could you imagine the reaction on Fox if a Hillary aid wrote a book with direct, first-hand evidence that Hillary knowingly and intentionally destroyed those 30k plus emails to cover up misconduct and Obama wouldn't let the dude testify?

And if this did happen we would have the media tell us this is a debunked conspiracy theory even though it had not been investigated. Deal with it snowflakes. Only 5 more years. Remember what Mr Hope and Change said elections have consequences. No one is listening to this garbage except for you lunatic left wing nut jobs.
Why are so many Bidens getting jobs with no experience?

How about naming a Senator whose children and family have not benefited from their success.
While your at it, name a CEO of a fortune 500 company whose kids and family have not benefited.
Then you can move on to naming a successful athlete whose friends and family have not benefited.
Then do judges and lawyers.

I almost forgot. Do real estate developers and reality TV show hosts.

How about we do you......a school crossing guard w/a stop sign.....they make a lot of money.:)

Confirmation that Trump is a con man, has been lying this whole time, and that he used official action for personal gain and your reaction is "Yawn"?

Wow.

He could spend whatever he wants if it destroyed the Democratic party and the deep state we would put a 5th president on Mt Rushmore.

Reactions: AM64
How about naming a Senator whose children and family have not benefited from their success.
While your at it, name a CEO of a fortune 500 company whose kids and family have not benefited.
Then you can move on to naming a successful athlete whose friends and family have not benefited.
Then do judges and lawyers.

I almost forgot. Do real estate developers and reality TV show hosts.
Yuuuuge difference, one uses taxpayer dollars the other doesn’t

Well, they do have this. You suggesting this was created whole cloth?

I'm suggesting that for a small fee you could own this book. He'd probably even sign it for you. You got no case. The end. Nothing. Lol. Say it with me 5 more years. And zero more years of John Bolton. Lol

Wow, looks like the NY Times was sitting on this story for the most optimal time to drop it. God bless you NY Times.

You're delusional if you think there is a difference.
The children and families of people with money, power, and/or fame are always given advantages that others are not.

Your delusional if you think there isn't a difference when it comes to using taxpayers money. You brainiacs love under the delusion that money belongs to the government and I have news for you it doesn't.

Ponderings...

If impeaching a President nullifies his term, allowing an additional term in office, and President Trump gets re-elected and the Dems impeach him again does this mean we get a perpetual Trump presidency curtesy of the Dems?

Your delusional if you think there isn't a difference when it comes to using taxpayers money. You brainiacs love under the delusion that money belongs to the government and I have news for you it doesn't.
And you're accusing Biden of using taxpayers money to do what?

VN Store

Back