The Impeachment Thread

Could you imagine the reaction on Fox if a Hillary aid wrote a book with direct, first-hand evidence that Hillary knowingly and intentionally destroyed those 30k plus emails to cover up misconduct and Obama wouldn't let the dude testify?

Never happen. Anytime a Hillary ally even thinks of saying something they shoot themselves in the head multiple times.

Wow, looks like the NY Times was sitting on this story for the most optimal time to drop it. God bless you NY Times.

Doesn't matter what Bolton says. Aid was released on time. Even if Bolton says yes he did this it will not sway one Senator to convict. Don't you realize that we run the show now? I would love to see Eric C on the stand defending his relationship with Schift and Joe and Hunter explain their very questionable Ukraine endeavors. Lol. Libs are done. When we take back the house this November what will you do for the next 5 years? I'll tell you what you will do. You will enjoy WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING. BIGLY

How about naming a Senator whose children and family have not benefited from their success.
While your at it, name a CEO of a fortune 500 company whose kids and family have not benefited.
Then you can move on to naming a successful athlete whose friends and family have not benefited.
Then do judges and lawyers.

I almost forgot. Do real estate developers and reality TV show hosts.
So you have no problem with Trump employing all of his kids in his administration?

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
And you're accusing Biden of using taxpayers money to do what?

To enrich his family.
Don Jr Eric and Ivanka are not collecting 80 k a month doing something they have zero experience for in a country they are unfamiliar with after they were unceremoniously thrown out of the military for drug use and basically being the lowest form of scum imaginable.

To enrich his family.
Don Jr Eric and Ivanka are not collecting 80 k a month doing something they have zero experience for in a country they are unfamiliar with after they were unceremoniously thrown out of the military for drug use and basically being the lowest form of scum imaginable.
I don't understand.
Are Biden's kids receiving taxpayers' money?
Are Trump's?

Evidently, Bolton was a religious note taker. I'm guessing he has receipts.

Doesn't matter. If Trump claims executive privelage it will cover Bolton and Barr. But keep throwing out those meaningless Tweets. I know you guys have had you a$$ handed to you in less than 2 hours this weekend and you are frustrated. Good news only 5 more years.
Perhaps Bolton could throw his hat in the Democratic Presidential race and that would somehow allow him to testify?

VN Store

Back