The Impeachment Thread

Lol. Just showed how the hypocrites have a double standard and apply their faux outrage based on party affiliation. It proves where all the real corruption lies and it was nice to see actual evidence irrefutable evidence.
When you compare withholding security aid from a country to investigate you political opponent to Fast and Furious, your defense is desperate.

I can say that it's cause for concern... but that is such a big unknown.

I applaud your honesty here, though. Most Conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters like to pretend that Donald Trump is some kind of Elliot Ness crusader, trying to break up corruption and organized crime at whatever the cost to his own safety and well-being. LOL.

Sorry BB, but the "Nope" was in response to even answering your question, not the answer itself. As to my actual answer, I just do not know and nobody does. I will say that Biden was apparently concerned with corruption, so not sure why you would think Trump would not.

You're the perfect example of why our country is more divided than ever. You've made it very clear you don't like anyone who doesn't think like you, which is sad and unpatriotic.

Be honest here. Do you want a country where everyone espouses the same ideology?

Yes. When everyone agrees with me I will stop posting in the politics forum

Reactions: AM64
When you compare withholding security aid from a country to investigate you political opponent to Fast and Furious, your defense is desperate.
Wait. When did Trump withhold security aid from a county to investigate a political opponent?

Lol. How ironic you use the word “desperate” when we’ve all witnessed desperation from the idiotic, unhinged left for over 3 years. I can only submit to you that actual evidence without wild assumptions proves where the real corruption lies. I mean the s*** is on video!

VN Store

Back