The Impeachment Thread

Not at all. That is great service from Mr. Dupree and should be applauded and appreciated by all Americans. Now, I wouldn't expect him to be calling a fellow serviceman "cowardly" just because of politics, but I'm sure you will tell me that I didn't just read what I read.

Retired Army Officer Remembers Lt. Col. Vindman as Partisan Democrat Who Ridiculed America - Tennessee Star

Words from Vindmans co-worker. If you are not able to decipher he was talking bad about Americans. And was called on it. Not a hero.

Was never called
The Democratic house said that they had irrefutable evidence to convict Trump. They never subpoenaed Bolton. Now, Schiff stands up and plays the victim card in front of the nation, claiming they would present their evidence if the Senate would let them fish for it. IOW, they don't have enough evidence to convict Trump.

Let that sink in.

The Dems admitted that they impeached Trump without having gathered enough evidence to impeach Trump.

The Democratic house said that they had irrefutable evidence to convict Trump. They never subpoenaed Bolton. Now, Schiff stands up and plays the victim card in front of the nation, claiming they would present their evidence if the Senate would let them fish for it. IOW, they don't have enough evidence to convict Trump.

Let that sink in.

The Dems admitted that they impeached Trump without having gathered enough evidence to impeach Trump.

Irrefutable and undeniable evidence per Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler lol. Guess that wasn't quite true?
It's hilarious watching the game of whack a mole the defense is presenting...

It sounds like Ted has gotten stronger in his ability to address the media and others . I think he runs again after Trump with a renewed determination.

Reactions: Zues1
You are free to believe what you wish, but I don't because it's not consistent with someone who is a Purple Heart recipient and the veteran of a foreign war operation.

Now, I have seen you deride "hearsay" in the past... is hearsay suddenly credible because you think it works to the advantage of discrediting someone who has testified to information which is damaging to Donald Trump?

VN Store

Back