The Impeachment Thread

You are missing one HUGE thing. It is an online poll lol

The online poll has a credibility interval of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ssia-robert-mueller-paul-manafort/2442068001/
FWIW, 17% of republicans is nearly double what that the last poll showed (10%).

No idea if they’re the same poll. There are a fixed number of republicans who will never support impeachment. There are a fixed number of Democrats who have always supported impeachment.

The movement in the numbers is more significant, IMO, because it shows whether people are changing their minds.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Think? No, it's pretty evident.

I wonder why medical schools still teach anatomy, they should just teach how to google symptoms.

LOL

Isn’t the guy who didn't know the answer supposed to be the one to have the meltdown?

Is his shtick beginning to wear thin across the board? About time. If a comic keeps doing the same act over and over eventually no one buys a ticket.

What, are you saying "lock her up" and "build the wall" are no longer igniting the xenophobic and misogynistic passions of the base?

I think he's making the point that this isn't an actual impeachment, so jurisdiction issues are on the table.
Who is McCarthy or Schitt? Because I’d submit Engel is absolutely abdicating his jurisdiction on this initial interview by letting Schitt handle it.

FWIW, 17% of republicans is nearly double what that the last poll showed (10%).

No idea if they’re the same poll. There are a fixed number of republicans who will never support impeachment. There are a fixed number of Democrats who have always supported impeachment.

The movement in the numbers is more significant, IMO, because it shows whether people are changing their minds.

Just my opinion.

There has not been any significant movement imo, as we do not know all details. The same number of people that support impeachment and already support removal from office, especially Repub responses, is not an indication of movement. Online polls are typically biased and inaccurate as well.

How accurate are online polls?

"At worst, online polls can be seriously biased if people who hold a particular point of view are more motivated to participate than those with a different point of view"

Support for impeaching Trump hits new high

"Among Republicans, only 9 percent support impeachment proceedings, compared to 85 percent who oppose."

So according to the lawyer, the whistleblower is a plural? Or the lawyer completely flunked basic grammar and somehow still became a lawyer able to play at the national level?

It's pretty clear "their" was consciously used to protect the identity of the whistleblower. Using "his" or "her" would have revealed gender.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
No matter what you try to do to make it easy for a whistle blower to come forward, there will always be a negative price for him/her to pay. It had nothing to do with "minimizing Trump's impact on the calculus." You are also over looking the media's role in this "calculus." They also contribute to the "circus" that any whistle blower has to factor in regarding coming forward. You don't think they will try as hard as they can to break the story about who the whistle blower is? Do they deserve to be prosecuted? It has everything to do with the courage and/or motivation of the whistle blower. I'm being realistic about "the calculus." So will most people who are in that situation. My bet is that today, most people in government, will put their own self interest first, keep their head down and their mouth shut. Or leave instead of becoming a target, for politicians and the media.

Apparently you can't answer a question or two.

Where did I refer to "but Obama" as you claim?

In your opinion, are Snowden and/or Manning heroes? Yes or no, will suffice.

Calculus? What's math got to do with it? Unless there's a dollar sign in front and a bunch of decimal places before the period.

Congrats to all of you who have been arguing for days whether the whistle blower knew what Trump said on the phone. Or whether or not he properly filled out the forms.

Trump just says it all out in public.

What, are you saying "lock her up" and "build the wall" are no longer igniting the xenophobic and misogynistic passions of the base?

Those idiots won't change but when independents and swing voters tire of this ****show Trump's goose is cooked.

It's pretty clear "their" was consciously used to protect the identity of the whistleblower. Using "his" or "her" would have revealed gender.

Then it is bad grammar.

"The Whistleblower drafted the Complaint without any assistance" would of sufficed.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back