The Impeachment Thread

Rachel Maddow just showed a picture of Donald Trump Jr. having dinner and posing with the two Ukrainian Giuliani officials who were arrested today. There is also a picture of Trump himself with these two clowns. Trump still insists he doesn't know who they are.

Apparently they also had ties to the rest of the anti-corruption fun bunch.

Fight Club

Dude, you post every little piece of internet garbage on here like the f-ing energizer bunny. What gives?

How about take a breath, use your brain, and shift out at least 90% of the whackadoodle crackpot sh*t you post eh?
I used to spend time showing how the crap he was posting was false. Nailed him tons of times for it. I have stopped bc he’s unable to learn how to use the internet properly. If someone writes the story, and he likes what they say, he takes it as fact. Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: MontyPython
Well, How bout dat?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Now we know what we expected all this time.

This story has evolved from questions over the whistleblower's credibility. That person's motive or bias, simply don't matter anymore. They were right. We have arrests now... and those people arrested worked directly with Rudy Giuliani on this probe of the Bidens. That is where the story stands today.

This story has evolved from questions over the whistleblower's credibility. That person's motive or bias, simply don't matter anymore. They were right. We have arrests now... and those people arrested worked directly with Rudy Giuliani on this probe of the Bidens. That is where the story stands today.
Uh, No. Try again.

Reactions: VolnJC
I used to spend time showing how the crap he was posting was false. Nailed him tons of times for it. I have stopped bc he’s unable to learn how to use the internet properly. If someone writes the story, and he likes what they say, he takes it as fact. Every. Single. Time.
Wait I remember now. You're the one who told me to stop posting about Trump in 2016 because he had no chance to win.

Only one side ran Trump.
You know what's coming.......
To view the two sides as equally guilty is what is truly moronic. It's practically theoretically impossible for them to be equally guilty, and if and when they ever were, it would just be for a brief time as the two intersected.
If this is the game you want to play, then I disagree with your opinion. And let's clarify these are opinions, not facts. IMO, the Dems are far more guilty because they knew what they were getting with Hillary. They rigged their primary to ensure her the nomination. Other than every knowing he was a pompous ass, Trump was more of an unknown quantity. People wanted different, even though what they got is more of the same.

Despite your rumblings, Hillary was not the victim of a right wing propaganda campaign. The woman is one of the dirtiest politicians of our time. And just as you(and others) talk about Trump having followers and defenders, you do the same for her. She is your Trump. She's a liar, she's corrupt, she's a vile despicable person.

If this is the game you want to play, then I disagree with your opinion. And let's clarify these are opinions, not facts. IMO, the Dems are far more guilty because they knew what they were getting with Hillary. They rigged their primary to ensure her the nomination. Other than every knowing he was a pompous ass, Trump was more of an unknown quantity. People wanted different, even though what they got is more of the same.

Despite your rumblings, Hillary was not the victim of a right wing propaganda campaign. The woman is one of the dirtiest politicians of our time. And just as you(and others) talk about Trump having followers and defenders, you do the same for her. She is your Trump. She's a liar, she's corrupt, she's a vile despicable person.

You should start a thread about HRC and everything you believe she did wrong.

This thread is about Trump and his conduct. Let's try to keep our eye on the ball.

Wait I remember now. You're the one who told me to stop posting about Trump in 2016 because he had no chance to win.
I admitted I was wrong about trump wining. I have also stopped predicting his down fall as a result. Trump is a tough candidate to predict. I do think there are a large number of people who don’t publicly support him but will at the booth. You, despite being shown that your sources are FOS, still use them. Just stop and reflect for one moment the number of people your “sources” have predicted would have been jailed by now, or Trump would show their guilt, and how many haven’t been? That should make you pause about ever using them.

Reactions: VolnJC
Let's be honest, lots of posters here in the PF play fast and loose with supposed facts.

You are 100% correct. Which is why anyone who voted for either of them, ever, should hang their heads in shame.

Let's be honest, lots of posters here in the PF play fast and loose with supposed facts.
Sure. But then continuing to acting as those stories are still true and those sources still reliable takes a whole new level of burying your head in the sand. And I am not talking one off misses. The continuous drum banging, proven wrong time and time again, it’s laughable.

Protesters are raising hell outside Trump rally in Minnesota on Fox now. I'm guessing they will be attacking Trump supporters coming out of the rally in a couple of minutes. They are throwing stuff at police.

Reactions: AM64
Sure. But then continuing to acting as those stories are still true and those sources still reliable takes a whole new level of burying your head in the sand. And I am not talking one off misses. The continuous drum banging, proven wrong time and time again, it’s laughable.
I don't disagree, but many seem to think their opinion equals fact, and continuously state it as such.

VN Store

Back