The Impeachment Thread

The smartest guy in the room is the guy that knows he's not the smartest person in the room. Judging by the people you hang with on here, you might be in your circle or at least think you are.
I thought that you, EL, PJ, Huff, and Septic were the co-valid Victorians here.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Woah! Whistleblower may have made trip to Ukraine with Biden!
View attachment 230491

Fight Club

Dude, you post every little piece of internet garbage on here like the f-ing energizer bunny. What gives?

How about take a breath, use your brain, and shift out at least 90% of the whackadoodle crackpot sh*t you post eh?

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow just showed a picture of Donald Trump Jr. having dinner and posing with the two Ukrainian Giuliani officials who were arrested today. There is also a picture of Trump himself with these two clowns. Trump still insists he doesn't know who they are.

Rachel Maddow just showed a picture of Donald Trump Jr. having dinner and posing with the two Ukrainian Giuliani officials who were arrested today. There is also a picture of Trump himself with these two clowns. Trump still insists he doesn't know who they are.

Didn't he also claim to hardly know Epstein?

There is an explosive story on The Wall Street Journal now, about how the $340 million in military aid to the Ukraine remained on hold, after career officials at the Office of Management and Budget raised concerns that the White House didn't have the legal authority to hold up the funds. This story is just getting started.

I thought that you, EL, PJ, Huff, and Septic were the co-valid Victorians here.
Luthie is hurt by this post, and asked me to put in a word for him on this one... Luthie is smarter than LG... and while not as bright as Mick, he says he can kick his azz anytime he wants to.

How old are you? Serious question.
Old enough to be tired of watching the political blame game. Do you honestly believe Hillary was a good candidate? Let's not get into whether you found her to be better than Trump. That's a different argument. Do you think she was a good candidate? I don't. Yet the left chose her as their nominee, just as the right chose Trump. Two bad choices. Not one bad choice made by one side as Luther is trying to suggest. Both sides made bad choices and ran them.

People need to stop with trying to deflect the blame to the "other side"(which both parties do) and admit to the screw ups of their side. Maybe if the parties owned up to their own screw ups, they might start finding ways to correct them instead of sliding further downhill.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back