The Impeachment Thread

The Great One lays the DNC corruption bare, on facts and precedent.

"The Great One". LOL. listen to yourself...

"Hijacked", that's a weird way of saying "has a majority."

Trump is losing it, it'd be funny if the republic wasn't such a damn laughing stock.

Reactions: tvolsfan
"The Great One". LOL. listen to yourself...

"Hijacked", that's a weird way of saying has a majority.

Trump is losing it, it'd be funny if the republic wasn't such a damn laughing stock.

Yea I didn't watch or want to comment on the content so I made a trump joke.

Somehow Rudy getting investigated for his shadiness in the Ukraine is Joe Biden's fault. Just you wait and see.
Well, if Biden wasn't dirty, Rudy wouldn't investigate him. If Rudy wasn't investigating Biden, they wouldn't need to cover from Biden. If they didn't need to cover for Biden, they wouldn't need to frame Rudy, who is investigating Biden.

Bam! There you go.

Reactions: AM64
Well, if Biden wasn't dirty, Rudy wouldn't investigate him. If Rudy wasn't investigating Biden, they wouldn't need to cover from Biden. If they didn't need to cover for Biden, they wouldn't need to frame Rudy, who is investigating Biden.

Bam! There you go.
"They" aren't covering anything. It is the SDNY investigating Rudy, not the House. It is separate from Biden, and has more to do with the two dudes Rudy was buddies with getting arrested when they tried to flee the country over the weekend.

You are bringing the high heat today. Did you think of that all by yourself or did the special needs kids help you with that one?
Hey ignorant ass. You ever think that someone on here may have a child in that situation? Why don’t you think before you text next time.
Of course, I’ve made lesser comments and it got deleted so I guess you’re the one that’s special.

Who would you call impartial in this inquiry?

Among people analyzing it? Not so easy to find them, especially given that impeachment is largely a political procedure.

On legal issues you kind of get a feel for who you think has done their homework and who's blowing a lot of smoke.

VN Store

Back