The Impeachment Thread

Reckon you missed the whole “contrary to law” thing but mental blinders do blind.

There is 0% chance Yovanovitch goes to jail. The Trump administration was going to keep her there for another year until Rudy starting passing along conspiracy theories from his "sources."

Once again it's the GOP wanting to have testimony released and Shifty Schiff wanting to pick and choose what he releases..looks like another swing and a miss

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I like looking at how stoopid you Dims look every damn day. I bet you wear skinny jeans and have a man bun don’t ya?

So you are into men with that look? You are far more metro than I would have imagined.

Sorry to kill your fantasies, but I have short hair parted on the side and wear preppy clothes.

Hell yea it does Boss...sue them til
Their ratings fall below the Food Network...
Oh wait never mind...

Just a reminder that the attorney general -- or my aptly, Trump's personal attorney masquerading as the attorney general -- just met with Murdoch. But please, go on and tell me about CNN's bias.

Hell yea it does Boss...sue them til
Their ratings fall below the Food Network...
Oh wait never mind...

lmao. Bull. ****

"The conservative political activist James O’Keefe, considered a conspiracy theorist and provocateur of the far right, released hidden camera video taken by an “insider” at CNN that O’Keefe claimed would “expose” CNN as biased against President Trump.

O’Keefe is best known for his failed attempt to trick The Washington Post into publishing a false story about Roy Moore, then a candidate for U.S. Senate from Alabama. At the time, the paper’s executive editor Martin Baron described it as “a scheme to deceive and embarrass us.”

"In July, President Trump defended O’Keefe from charges he’s a conspiracy theorist, saying “he’s not controversial, he’s truthful.” O’Keefe has previously tried to plant a false story in The Washington Post, and in May 2010, O’Keefe and three others pleaded guilty in federal court to a misdemeanor after posing as telephone repairmen in Sen. Mary Landrieu’s New Orleans district office."

James O’Keefe Claims Hidden Camera Videos Expose CNN’s ‘Bias’

Reactions: tvolsfan
lmao. Bull. ****

"The conservative political activist James O’Keefe, considered a conspiracy theorist and provocateur of the far right, released hidden camera video taken by an “insider” at CNN that O’Keefe claimed would “expose” CNN as biased against President Trump.

O’Keefe is best known for his failed attempt to trick The Washington Post into publishing a false story about Roy Moore, then a candidate for U.S. Senate from Alabama. At the time, the paper’s executive editor Martin Baron described it as “a scheme to deceive and embarrass us.”

"In July, President Trump defended O’Keefe from charges he’s a conspiracy theorist, saying “he’s not controversial, he’s truthful.” O’Keefe has previously tried to plant a false story in The Washington Post, and in May 2010, O’Keefe and three others pleaded guilty in federal court to a misdemeanor after posing as telephone repairmen in Sen. Mary Landrieu’s New Orleans district office."

I take it you didn't see the footage ?

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Why does he capitalize random words in his rantings? It makes him look like an idiot.

So the caps are the focus and not the completely forgotten 2nd WB or Schiffs abandoning the first WB?

Are you now in the WB is irrelevant and shouldn’t have to testify camp with Schiff?

I saw some random dudes talking in a bar and an editorial phone call about what to focus coverage on. Sorry if I don't trust anything related to a felon like James O'Keefe.
Of course u don't it might actually go against your indoctrination...well today's video had 1.1 million views and they will be releasing new ones every day this week

lmao. Bull. ****

EGxi5V_WsAEcBkZ.jpg

So the caps are the focus and not the completely forgotten 2nd WB or Schiffs abandoning the first WB?

Are you now in the WB is irrelevant and shouldn’t have to testify camp with Schiff?
When it comes to his lie-filled tweet, yes the caps are the focus. Why does he do that?

I haven't heard anything from a reputable source about "forgetting" the second whistle-blower. Schiff did say the whistle-blowers may not have to testify for their own personal safety. He thinks the transcript is enough. I disagree with him on that.

VN Store

Back