The Impeachment Thread

So here is what we know now that we didn't when the transcript was released.
1) Hunter was also involved in business deals with MBNA while Joe was working on credit card legislation and Hunter flew with Joe to close a private equity deal in China
2) There was no international pressure to fire Shokin and the Ukrainians were fine with him. Why did Obama and Biden have an issue with him?
3) Hunter admitted he had spoken with his dad about his business dealings even though Joe denied ever speaking to him.

Don’t forget Amtrak ...skippy rode a train once so he was qualified to be on their BOD too

Weird that they forgot to put this limitation in the Constitution.

I don’t believe the framers would care when you used that power , it’s a check and balance for a president who is abusing his powers . I also don’t think anyone would be confident enough to ask the framers if the president they voted for is living up to the standards of what they had set .

Reactions: BigOrangeD
It would help if you could get NY to stop passing laws prohibiting people from saying certain words . Just sayin lol
Don't know anything about that, but it seems ridiculous on the surface.
What words are they making it illegal to say?

Don't know anything about that, but it seems ridiculous on the surface.
What words are they making it illegal to say?

It is true I wouldn’t try to BS a BSer . I’d have to go back and find the link again but illegal alien was one I believe . They had the fine list for saying them . Now it won’t hold up in court but they did pass it .

Reactions: luthervol
It is true I wouldn’t try to BS a BSer . I’d have to go back and find the link again but illegal alien was one I believe . They had the fine list for saying them . Now it won’t hold up in court but they did pass it .
Edit : the first one I found was from CNN directly I believe but a quick search didn’t help me find the same one again, this one is local ..

[/New York City bans the term ‘illegal alien’

I don't know what to say, other than The State Department denies it ever existed. I don't doubt Lutsenko said there was one, but apparently there isn't any evidence to support it.

"We don't entertain accusations without evidence."

No wonder Trump had a meltdown today.

"We got him now!"

I doubt the framers would have wanted endless investigations because one side is soft and their poor little feelings are hurt.

Yep, these guys are worried about getting all the kickback schemes exposed by the Don.
Let's have more war so our American Companies can build more weapons that the US taxpayer will pay for and we get our kickbacks to fund our lifestyle. This is why politicains are so eager to fund war at the taxpayers expense. And yes, subsidize the jobs of thousands of Americans that work in the industry.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Yep, these guys are worried about getting all the kickback schemes exposed by the Don.
Let's have more war so our American Companies can build more weapons that the US taxpayer will pay for and we get our kickbacks to fund our lifestyle. This is why politicains are so eager to fund war at the taxpayers expense. And yes, subsidize the jobs of thousands of Americans that work in the industry.
The radical left has sent a clear message, outsiders you better not run for President. They will try to destroy anyone who upsets the status quo. Expose them and you either end up dead or under endless fake investigations

what happened to the left being against wars?

VN Store

Back