The Impeachment Thread

Thankfully this whole mess will be over before Christmas...so the big question...will the House try another impeachment or did they learn their lesson with this one?
McConnell eyes quick impeachment trial in Senate

Why would they need to do it twice? Do you really think Pelosi will let the House finish their impeachment duties before the Senate has no option but remove him. I personally think it will be quick when it gets to the Senate, but not how you'te thinking.

Why would they need to do it twice? Do you really think Pelosi will let the House finish their impeachment duties before the Senate has no option but remove him. I personally think it will be quick when it gets to the Senate, but not how you'te thinking.
Wait...were you seriously under the impression that Trump was gonna be removed from office because the Dems can't accept election results? Wow sorry for ya.. Even Mitt said he thinks Trump will be re-election and McConnell is running ads saying he will stop any impeachment in the Senate
McConnell vows to stop impeachment in fundraising video

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Wait...were you seriously under the impression that Trump was gonna be removed from office because the Dems can't accept election results? Wow sorry for ya.. Even Mitt said he thinks Trump will be re-election and McConnell is running ads saying he will stop any impeachment in the Senate
McConnell vows to stop impeachment in fundraising video

Yeah, I think the Senate will.

I wasn't sure before, but after today.. yeah

VN Store

Back