The Impeachment Thread

I do, and I do.

But I haven't had three years of full cavity searches by the full weight of the US government and continue running the country. Again... Neither have you. Trump is a lot of sleezy things, but if you can't admit he's shown strength, an indomitable spirit, and tenacity over the past three years, you're just not being realistic.

He's shown arrogance and narcissistic tendencies to make him be the victim no matter what.

bruh, they admitted it. the talking points have moved on from "perfect" to "fq you". Mulvaney literally admitted it was a cash for dirt deal.

It's time to toe the line and just say "so what", like his royal highness King Trump.
So it's just like a Joe and Obama thing...bummer I was hoping for high crimes...they are right I remember Nixon offered computers if China moved some missles and Reagan did the same deal...Carter tried to buy our hostages back so good to know that it's not a big deal...on to the 2020 election!

Reactions: volfanjustin
Lol I got a feeling you Dems are gonna get a lump of coal in your stocking ol Mitt has fallen in line and McConnell a Tweeting about what the Dems are doing and running ads. It's over Trump for 5 more years
McConnell vows to stop impeachment in fundraising video
And you post the same crap in multiple threads, like it's your damn job. There will be a time when McConnell becomes a RINO too.

You know how you can tell Dems don't really care about this? They aren't asking Biden to drop out for admitting to a Quid Pro Quo on video
You know how you can tell that you don't care about the truth, facts, or reason? You continue to post falsehoods as truth without batting an eyelash.

You know how you can tell Dems don't really care about this? They aren't asking Biden to drop out for admitting to a Quid Pro Quo on video

He's been pretty clear that he wanted a corrupt prosecuter fired. Did he say it was because his son wasn't being investigated? Talk about tough love...

And you post the same crap in multiple threads, like it's your damn job. There will be a time when McConnell becomes a RINO too.
And it's true every time I
post it...He would get a challenger in Kentucky for convicting over investigating Dem crimes

VN Store

Back