The Impeachment Thread

No, no, no, it's not that when it's theirs. It's diplomacy.
I actually agree with the distinction he's shooting for. That distinction just doesn't help the dem stance. I agree that quid pro quos happen all the time, and are a staple in foreign policy. That undermines the idea that Trump is a criminal if he'd engaged in it.
Mick will just have trouble claiming that quid pro quo is illegal if it's part of Trump's foreign policy, but no big deal when it was Biden's.

For the record, for those that may be ignoring this while replying to it... "Quid pro quo" means "something for something"--as in "fire the prosecutor or you don't get the Billion dollars... Just call Obama if you don't believe me." And... "And sonuvabitch if he didn't fire the prosecutor within six hours."

Ol' Mick is ignoring a lot, but it ain't us.

A badge of honor.

Thanks, Mick!

I won't ignore you. You are just too entertaining. Like a kid with a pack of matches and lighter fluid.

I have no one on ignore.

I would never put someone on ignore! I respect everyone's opinion weather I like it or not.

Reactions: VolnJC
I actually agree with the distinction he's shooting for. That distinction just doesn't help the dem stance. I agree that quid pro quos happen all the time, and are a staple in foreign policy. That undermines the idea that Trump is a criminal if he'd engaged in it.
Mick will just have trouble claiming that quid pro quo is illegal if it's part of Trump's foreign policy, but no big deal when it was Biden's.

For the record, for those that may be ignoring this while replying to it... "Quid pro quo" means "something for something"--as in "fire the prosecutor or you don't get the Billion dollars... Just call Obama if you don't believe me." And... "And sonuvabitch if he didn't fire the prosecutor within six hours."

Ol' Mick is ignoring a lot, but it ain't us.
Also it can't be a Quid Pro Quo unless both sides agree...and the Ukrainians have said multiple times they weren't told about the holdup..where with Biden they had a mere hours to make a decision...they also told Shokin that they were sorry but he had to take one for the team..remember George Kent testified that there were only 2 people who had a problem with him.. Biden and Obama

Only a loser uses the ignore function! Grow a set!
It's a handy tool to ignore foolish people that build straw man arguments. Why waste any time dealing with them. They are two of the pettiest people on this forum. You are up there though.

Last edited:
It's a handy tool to ignore foolish people that build straw man arguments. Why waste any time dealing with them. They are two of the prettiest people on this forum. You are up there though.
I just do not get my feelings hurt about what someone I have never met says on an internet forum! Just skip over and move on. I respect your opinion. Have a wonderful evening!

So it's just like a Joe and Obama thing...bummer I was hoping for high crimes...they are right I remember Nixon offered computers if China moved some missles and Reagan did the same deal...Carter tried to buy our hostages back so good to know that it's not a big deal...on to the 2020 election!

Translation: "I've got nothing"

Reactions: Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back