The Impeachment Thread

Obviously, I don't believe it, but the logic is that she's wearing a bullet within orange beads, and topped off by a green dress. i.e. "We're green to shoot the orange man."

(ETA: It is a bracelet with a spent shell casing among orange beads. She made a point of mentioning the shell casing and orange beads as she showed it to the cameras. Makes Tom Arnold's tweet-threat about JFK's popularity before he got assassinated more regretful.)

Personally, I think she just got dressed in the dark. No one could think that was a flattering ensemble.
Thanks I see not that it's a cartridge.

Let me let you in on a little secret… There is going to be no impeachment Trump will win reelection by a landslide and indictments will be handed out on all these rotten traitors that you continue to support. IG report is coming and worse yet for you clowns is the Barr/Durham report, indictments are coming! View attachment 232022
It won’t take much electricity to push out Schitt’s eyeballs.

Thanks I see not that it's a cartridge.
Oh, and after pointing out the bullet, discussing the "orangeness" of the beads, and telling everyone they won't vote on an impeachment, she followed up with, "This is not a game for us. This is deadly serious. "

Like I said, I won't jump on the assassination conspiracy, but I will say that it was a bad look. And I reserve the right to jump on the assassination conspiracy if Trump is assassinated. lol

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
I'll bet Barak didn't verbally trash and berate her. And certainly not in front of a roomful of government officials.
Nothing President Trump said about that plastic b was incorrect. I would argue he took it easy on her, she and her fellow worthless dems deserve much worse.

Reactions: AM64
Nothing President Trump said about that plastic b was incorrect. I would argue he took it easy on her, she and her fellow worthless dems deserve much worse.
Really good argument there Justin. I didn't know you were capable of such grace and elegance.

Keep spinning, bro!

So for the rest of us that support the Rule of Law and that Constitution thingee, we'll see to it that your boy is properly put out to pasture.

Enjoy the ride.

oh ... you silver tongued devil you . You are going to have to be specific if you want to use that “ the rest of us and rule of law / constitution thingy around here “. I’ve seen things that contradict that statement in other threads .

Reactions: FallCreekVols
oh ... you silver tongued devil you . You are going to have to be specific if you want to use that “ the rest of us and rule of law / constitution thingy around here “. I’ve seen things that contradict that statement in other threads .

Whataboutism.

Warning: not safe for those suffering from TDS Projection Syndrome.

So, now that it's obvious that Trump is a puppet, what dance do you guys think he'll be made to do next? I mean other than the obligatory praise and such.

VN Store

Back