The Impeachment Thread

I don't see how any GOP Senator who voted for the Ukrainian aid package can vote other than to convict and remove Trump. He betrayed them, along with the rest of the country.

I don't see how any GOP Senator who voted for the Ukrainian aid package can vote other than to convict and remove Trump. He betrayed them, along with the rest of the country.

If you’ll look up just one post above yours you’ll see why . $ and votes = a no vote in the senate .

Reactions: Orangeburst
It's because you're assuming logic, reason, democracy, and decency. Trump's GOP is effectively a cult.

The day for what? Impeachment. No, this not the day. There may be a day. This is just another in a series of days of truth and lie games.
Let me let you in on a little secret… There is going to be no impeachment Trump will win reelection by a landslide and indictments will be handed out on all these rotten traitors that you continue to support. IG report is coming and worse yet for you clowns is the Barr/Durham report, indictments are coming! 4A3BFB31-3DDA-4861-8B0D-2B24E9A0FFBC.jpeg

Rumor has it they're not pursuing impeachment because they'll get more votes for assassination.

showImage

Reactions: AM64
Let me let you in on a little secret… There is going to be no impeachment Trump will win reelection by a landslide and indictments will be handed out on all these rotten traitors that you continue to support. IG report is coming and worse yet for you clowns is the Barr/Durham report, indictments are coming! View attachment 232022

Keep spinning, bro!

So for the rest of us that support the Rule of Law and that Constitution thingee, we'll see to it that your boy is properly put out to pasture.

Enjoy the ride.

I'm sure it's been or being discussed in some circles. I don't get the photo though. Poison pill maybe?

Obviously, I don't believe it, but the logic is that she's wearing a bullet within orange beads, and topped off by a green dress. i.e. "We're green to shoot the orange man."

(ETA: It is a bracelet with a spent shell casing among orange beads. She made a point of mentioning the shell casing and orange beads as she showed it to the cameras. Makes Tom Arnold's tweet-threat about JFK's popularity before he got assassinated more regretful.)

Personally, I think she just got dressed in the dark. No one could think that was a flattering ensemble.

Let me let you in on a little secret… There is going to be no impeachment Trump will win reelection by a landslide and indictments will be handed out on all these rotten traitors that you continue to support. IG report is coming and worse yet for you clowns is the Barr/Durham report, indictments are coming! View attachment 232022
How did you get in the Upsidedown and are you looking for a way out?

VN Store

Back