The Impeachment Thread

Answer your own stupid questions first. How much pigment do you think a crowd needs to have? The white christians were well represented but nobody else.
I have never looked a crowd and wondered what the ethnic make up was. I don't care how much pigment people have, or don't have, in them. I was just wondering why that was important to you. Also, GCU is pretty diversified if you ask me. The enrolled student population at Grand Canyon University is 46.2% White, 21.2% Black or African American, 16.6% Hispanic or Latino, 3.65% Asian, 3.05% Two or More Races, 1% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.545% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

So who was represented pretty well there and no one else?

Lol PBS and a guy that has been in every session? So you prefer cherry picking from a verified liar like Schiff?
Jordan actively pushes conspiracy theories and misinformation to cover for the president, so I’m not sure what you hope to prove.

Good they need to investigate it just like Russia and that 2.5 year waste of time I agree the Ukrainians shouldn't get any money. No different that what Obama and Biden did.. and it happened in the past so it wasn't about a current election and of course they forgot to tell the Ukrainians about it so no Quid pro quo On to the next Whistleblower!

Lol ... did you just say that out loud POT?
Yes I did. So here is your chance to call out Jim Jordan as a partisan hack or to stand by what he says as truth. Are you prepared to do that? Come on Lilreb, how many times have you said they're all partisan hacks, but yet you come to the aid of one of your redhat brethren trolls.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Yes I did. So here is your chance to call out Jim Jordan as a partisan hack or to stand by what he says as truth. Are you prepared to do that? Come on Lilreb, how many times have you said they're all partisan hacks, but yet you come to the aid of one of your redhat brethren.
Who is the one calling for all testimony to be made public Schiff or Jordan?

Who is the one calling for all testimony to be made public Schiff or Jordan?

Seems like Jordan doesn't understanding the meaning of "closed door testimony" Pure spin as usual from Jim. These testimonies will come out and Jim will be screeching deep state. Mark my words.

Seems like Jordan doesn't understanding the meaning of "closed door testimony" Pure spin as usual from Jim. These testimonies will come out and Jim will be screeching deep state. Mark my words.

At this point, I think the Dems want to avoid having coordinated testimony.

Yes I did. So here is your chance to call out Jim Jordan as a partisan hack or to stand by what he says as truth. Are you prepared to do that? Come on Lilreb, how many times have you said they're all partisan hacks, but yet you come to the aid of one of your redhat brethren trolls.

They are all lying , politicians playing a game like they have for centuries . I don’t have to come to anybody’s aid we are all big boys and girls in here . I was talking about the comment you made about believing anything if it fits your agenda . That’s why I called you a Pot .

I have never looked a crowd and wondered what the ethnic make up was. I don't care how much pigment people have, or don't have, in them. I was just wondering why that was important to you. Also, GCU is pretty diversified if you ask me. The enrolled student population at Grand Canyon University is 46.2% White, 21.2% Black or African American, 16.6% Hispanic or Latino, 3.65% Asian, 3.05% Two or More Races, 1% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.545% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

So who was represented pretty well there and no one else?
White Christians waiting in line. Based on those demographics wouldn't you expect more minorities in line? Where you don't see ethnicity in the crowd, you went out of your way to point out the ethnic makeup of the school and how the crowd wasn't even representative of the school. Good job, now you may be able to see the makeup of Trump's base based on the crowd, or is that too much for you to comprehend?

Trump blocking it?

And at any rate the substance of it has been confirmed. Trump held up the aid so as to use it as leverage to get Ukraine to investigate Biden's son and help him win relection in 2020.

Really, you have no one to blame for this but Trump. He had just survived the Mueller investigation and knew what he was doing was wrong -- he did it any way. It is quite remarkable that he would have done this so soon after Mueller. He just could not help himself.

VN Store

Back