The Impeachment Thread

Congressional Republicans have nothing to lose, whether they agree or disagree with the inquiry they have no choice but to act like children, there's no downside. They know a no vote wouldn't matter but any hesitancy would be construed as being unloyal to Donny. Irrespective of what they believe, the tribal mentality of the minority compels them to pander for appearances to their constituents..

LOL.........do you just make stuff up as you go along from day to day.....any source to this funny ?

Matt Gaetz is a neo-nazi punk b*tch.

These bungling GOP lackeys are only shooting themselves in the foot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "cross-section of American society" now represented by the GOP. Notice anything awry here?

View attachment 233289

Yep ...I don’t see an open carry or a set of white gloves made to be slapped across faces anywhere in the room .

Sorry I assumed you could read View attachment 233311

Sounds kind of vague. I guess if Trump's "advisors" weren't so involved in Ukrainian politics, they wouldn't have been looked at in the first place. One person's opposition research is another person's foreign policy research.... but again, didn't Rudy and Donald proclaim it wouldn't be a crime to seek foreign assistance in an election?

Sounds kind of vague. I guess if Trump's "advisors" weren't so involved in Ukrainian politics, they wouldn't have been looked at in the first place. One person's opposition research is another person's foreign policy research.... but again, didn't Rudy and Donald proclaim it wouldn't be a crime to seek foreign assistance in an election?
Not sure..what I am sure of is there are alot of emails from the DNC and Ukraine and that Yovanovich denied Visas to anyone wanting to bring evidence of it here and she spied on any journalists who typed in keywords Soros...Burisma... Ukraine collusion sounds legit to me

One name. That's all you need to post of you can. This should be easy given the number of posts I have in here and your claim I'm a far left lib
You caught yourself or someone pointed out to you your own hypocrisy about name calling?

It's simple, you want 62,979,879 people to stay at home and not vote, if those people stay home then your candidate of choice wins

You caught yourself or someone pointed out to you your own hypocrisy about name calling?

It's simple, you want 62,979,879 people to stay at home and not vote, if those people stay home then your candidate of choice wins
Who is my candidate of choice right now? Who do I want to win? Be as specific as you can

Please name a far left lib that I support or simply quit your whining

Reactions: Rifleman
There sure is a lot of celebrating grandstanding for those who were recently denouncing grandstanding. Funny how that works

VN Store

Back