The Impeachment Thread

We’ve all seen it.

He’s completely exonerated.
That is not what Alexander Vindman believes... or Fiona Hill... or Marie Yovanovitch. Hopefully, we will also get testimony from John Bolton. I don't think he believes that either. He is on record calling this activity by Giuliani akin to a "drug deal".

Don't care, either words still makes you look foolish. I guess you and 72 would know the exactness of your screechings.

It’s really hard for me to remember that far back. So much has changed since then.

That was back when it was OK to be pals with Vlad. And it was silly to think of Russia as a geopolitical threat.

It’s really hard for me to remember that far back. So much has changed since then.

That was back when it was OK to be pals with Vlad. And it was silly to think of Russia as a geopolitical threat.

Most people wised up, including Obama, about Russia. Did you?

That is not what Alexander Vindman believes... or Fiona Hill... or Marie Yovanovitch. Hopefully, we will also get testimony from John Bolton. I don't think he believes that either. He is on record calling this activity by Giuliani akin to a "drug deal".

Rudy, and the "three amigos" will clear things up. It was all a misunderstanding about needing to investigate the Bidens

Reactions: BowlBrother85

We have all seen the transcript.

Completely. Exonerated.

Reactions: VolnJC
Wait...are you telling me that Obama didn’t know? He had to “evolve” on the Vlad issue?? What exactly are you getting at, Mick?
Is Russia a geopolitical threat or not? It's called a double edge sword. Now was Obama stupid for not believing Romney or are you stupid for not believing Romney.

I’m not uncomfortable. And I’m not really that flexible. I could never manage to touch my toes during those old gym stretch routines.
My kids constantly make fun of my lack of flexibility. I can get about midway on my shin after I've loosened up.

And I don't believe you're not uncomfortable. You seem like you may still may have a little conscious.

My kids constantly make fun of my lack of flexibility. I can get about midway on my shin after I've loosened up.

And I don't believe you're not uncomfortable. You seem like you may still may have a little conscious.

I’ve said before I voted for trump in 2016 but had reservations about him. I will vote for him enthusiastically this time around.

There are many on here who claim to be moderate non-Trumpers but whose posts strongly suggest otherwise.

I don’t understand why anybody would be so gassed by this conman Johnny come lately carpet bagging ************ that they would debase themselves making such nonsensical arguments in his defense. Politicians are a dime a dozen and if the best defense you’ve got of this dude is to lie out your ass and say he’s no different than any that we’ve had in the last 30 years, then you’ve really got no excuse to keep supporting him.

VN Store

Back