The Impeachment Thread

Kangaroo court still going on....for awhile.
This is turning out to be a referendum on Ukraine assistance.
They seem to care more about Ukraine & it's welfare than US interests.
These diplomats have this weird God complex & tell us Ukraine needs us above all else.

Last edited:
We're not at the "trial" stage yet, which is where many of the common due process rights start to apply.
So a longer donkey show. You marxists have already pronounced him guilty over some bull crap call. You guys only want to void an election. You guys are no different than the Soviets or ww2 germany.

Congress got an unredacted report. They just didn't get transcripts of the grand jury testimony.

Barr offered a "less redacted" version to be read by 12 members, but it was just a few weeks ago that a judge ruled that the DOJ had to give up the full unredacted version.

So a longer donkey show. You marxists have already pronounced him guilty over some bull crap call. You guys only want to void an election. You guys are no different than the Soviets or ww2 germany.
3fd0ff.jpg

I doubt its legal. There are accounts of this happening, inside the Whitehouse even. I'm curious how it started and who all has been doing it

Almost everyone in State or DoD uses Whats App. It’s the only way to communicate via text in countries that don’t have American phone services. It’s either that or buy a phone from a foreign cell phone service.

Hey guys, they told me today is the day! Im workin pretty hard today, what did I miss.
The libs promised huge news and blockbuster testifying would happen this morning.
Did they get rid of our president yet?

Im sure EL has posted a bunch of links to music by now celebrating their victory.

How soon are they gonna vote him out in the senate?

Im so behind today.

Reactions: VolnJC
Almost everyone in State or DoD uses Whats App. It’s the only way to communicate via text in countries that don’t have American phone services. It’s either that or buy a phone from a foreign cell phone service.

Makes sense. I'm just curious why there isn't an official app, developed specifically for sensitive communications. Seems third-party apps could pose a risk.

Will the Republicans get a chance to ask questions, or is Schifferbrains just running the clock out with his long winded hired gun of an attorney?

VN Store

Back