The Impeachment Thread

I keep reading these dems here saying they will keep the House, if that’s the case then surely they have passed major legislation that is good for the American people and maybe I have just missed it.

They certainly haven't done anything w/San Francisco or LA to clean up their districts...Pelosi & Schitt hear me ??
Those cities in California have turned into something that belongs on other planets.

Coup verified...impeachment over

LOL.......I'm sure anybody with half a brain could have seen that one coming out of left field......
Obama knew how to pick the good communist into taking down this Country by changing the fundamental of America. Probably got his education from his hero.....Bill Ayers & company.

Last edited:
LOL.......I'm sure anybody with half a brain could have seen that one coming out of left field......
Obama knew how to pick the good communist into taking down this Country by changing the fundamental of America.
Think Brennan knew he was going to get caught up in the Durham and IG reports...he basically begged ppl on Twitter to take down Trump for him

My fear is that this will become the new norm. The only problem is that the right is too mature for these kinds of shenanigans.
I hope the Rs have the stones to do the same thing, if this is the new low and how to treat a President simply because some can’t handle losing then let’s give their sorry asses the same treatment

VN Store

Back