The Impeachment Thread

OK I assume you are talking about Schiff shutting down that shill Stefanik. Imbeciles out there think think this was a flagrant stunt subverting the rules of the hearing but he was well within his right even if it was d*ckish. This piece of art is called "elections have consequences". And it's by an artist called "the voter". Moveon.org.

Well within the rewritten rules for Democrat leadership, yes. By all means.

If this is your version of art, then we have completely different tastes.

The House republicans during today's testimony looked completely unprepared and often times just foolish. At times just throwing up drivel and random conspiracy theories in the hopes that something sticks. Jim Jordan couldn't even form a coherent defense.
I'm not sure how that elitist lady diplomat could be questioned. She has no knowledge of anything related to the President's call that this impeachment is supposedly centered on. She was there so the Dems could make people feel sorry for her, and bash Trump for saying mean things about McCain and the Gold Star military family (Chaka Khan or whatever). There is nothing to question her on of any related substance.

We are supposed to feel sorry for her because she has to teach one class of 14 students at Georgetown for however many hundred grand they pay her.

Still trying to sell your own piss poor inference. It’s a hoax. That is my own conclusion.

Thanks for admitting that there are now and never will be charges drawn from the Mueller Hoax report. Well as close as you can stomach to admitting anyway.

Must be total coincidence that it is verbatim what is repeated ad nauseum by the pro-trump propaganda outlets; it is apparently supported entirely by one single fact; It is a conclusion that you reached well before that single fact was even known; and that you get angry and defensive when anybody tries to get you to think outside that bubble that you live in.

1573858202580.jpeg

Well within the rewritten rules for Democrat leadership, yes. By all means.

If this is your version of art, then we have completely different tastes.
you thinking this is new shows that you have been gaslit. Oh and the art comment is called a metaphor, look it up.

Last edited:
Must be total coincidence that it is verbatim what is repeated ad nauseum by the pro-trump propaganda outlets; it is apparently supported entirely by one single fact; It is a conclusion that you reached well before that single fact was even known; and that you get angry and defensive when anybody tries to get you to think outside that bubble that you live in.

View attachment 238625
Wow it really pisses you off that I think it’s a hoax and won’t yield to your superior intellect on the topic huh? So about that comment you made earlier on attacking statements as small minded and reeking of desperation? 😏

The House republicans during today's testimony looked completely unprepared and often times just foolish. At times just throwing up drivel and random conspiracy theories in the hopes that something sticks. Jim Jordan couldn't even form a coherent defense.
If republicans weren’t politicians they would have just had the lawyer ask her whether she was on the call or knew anything about aid being held up and then ceded their time back.

Wow it really pisses you off that I think it’s a hoax and won’t yield to your superior intellect on the topic huh? So about that comment you made earlier on attacking statements as small minded and reeking of desperation? 😏
Lol. You’re the one who brought it up and continued to try to defend it as If you’d made some great point. Not my fault you got your feelings hurt. What’s that Ben Shapiro line?

One thing I can take away after watching Jordan's reaction to questions about Rudy, New York's Mayor better get ready to be thrown under the bus.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I'm not sure how that elitist lady diplomat could be questioned. She has no knowledge of anything related to the President's call that this impeachment is supposedly centered on. She was there so the Dems could make people feel sorry for her, and bash Trump for saying mean things about McCain and the Gold Star military family (Chaka Khan or whatever). There is nothing to question her on of any related substance.

We are supposed to feel sorry for her because she has to teach one class of 14 students at Georgetown for however many hundred grand they pay her.

She's collateral damage to the entire Ukraine scandal. Now with Trump persistently intimidating her the Dems get to add another charge to the reasons for impeachment list. We all know there is no shortage of those.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Not a smidgen. Gonna go down as one of the best ever. And he will have been in power when the leftists suicided themselves

facepalm.jpg

Lock her up!

You got her now! Lock her up for what? Preparing? She was 100% credible today unlike the President who continues his baseless smear campaign against her. She was a thoughtful adult today, Trump was an infant as usual.

you thinking this is new shows that you have been gaslit. Oh and the art comment is called a metaphor, look it up.

Hardly. I've tried to accept certain views from both sides while trying to be objective as a conservative. I don't fall in line with party politics as you may have done. Most will recognize this circus for what it is, a circus.

Thanks for clearing that up about metaphors. Apparently you didn't understand my response.

Only if this were actually a trial. If it were Trump would be able to defend himself. But it’s not so he is free to destroy these idiots via twitter and get Libs in a tizzy
Wasn't it Adam Schiff who quoted the tweet to the former ambassador? She would have had no knowledge of it until after testifying if he hadn't.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back