The Impeachment Thread

If concrete evidence is provided he did it, such as a recording, or an actual signed memo, then I'll support impeachment and removal from office. Never said I wouldn't. But I've yet to see anything that conclusively leads to a Trump QPQ. Right now, everything is circumstantial IMO.
I said the same thing and RT85’s head exploded and he started hurling insults so look out if it hasn’t already happened. I’m a few pages behind so it may have already.

Of course I have and will continue to do so. But I never said either were without guilt or wrongdoing......which is what you claimed.

Remember, I'm the continuum man.
So you do understand Trump voters after all. It’s the same with you and the Clintons. I’m glad we can agree on this principle.

Well to be fair, I suppose he might have to think more than any other president. Not necessarily saying it is worth the effort
Seriously, do you actually think he is racking his brain on issues like Washington, Jefferson or even Millard Fillmore? trump eats fried chicken and tweets more than he plays golf and that is saying A LOT. He is the least concerned president (unless it comes to getting the family rich) in history.

I'm not sure how that elitist lady diplomat could be questioned. She has no knowledge of anything related to the President's call that this impeachment is supposedly centered on. She was there so the Dems could make people feel sorry for her, and bash Trump for saying mean things about McCain and the Gold Star military family (Chaka Khan or whatever). There is nothing to question her on of any related substance.

We are supposed to feel sorry for her because she has to teach one class of 14 students at Georgetown for however many hundred grand they pay her.
Yeah, I'll have to ask my wife if our daughter is one of the students in her class. Wth.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I said the same thing and RT85’s head exploded and he started hurling insults so look out if it hasn’t already happened. I’m a few pages behind so it may have already.

Disingenuous much? You said there was “no evidence” (after you had admitted that was a bad faith argument). I told you, after you finally admitted that “no evidence” was completely inaccurate, that I didn’t fault you for not being convinced by the evidence that was there.

“No evidence” is a lie.
“Unpersuasice evidence,” like what @Weezer is saying, is a subjective statement.

And yes, I probably “hurled insults.” What are you, the PC police? I thought Donald Trump was supposed to end PC culture? You guys, still crying about being insulted days later, seem as soft as a fresh roll of charmin.

Last edited:
Seriously, do you actually think he is racking his brain on issues like Washington, Jefferson or even Millard Fillmore? trump eats fried chicken and tweets more than he plays golf and that is saying A LOT. He is the least concerned president (unless it comes to getting the family rich) in history.

I'm thinking he's primarily focused oh how he can profit from presidential actions, while having some plausible deniability of that being his motivation.

I also think a fair amount of his base see this clearly, but would never admit it, or how much they admire it.

I'm thinking he's primarily focused oh how he can profit from presidential actions, while having some plausible deniability of that being his motivation.

I also think a fair amount of his base see this clearly, but would never admit it, or how much they admire it.

Lol. Yea that’s it. A billionaire that’s lost money by being president is looking on how to profit after office. Maybe he’ll be able to buy a $15 million dollar house in Martha’s Vineyard.

Reactions: VolnJC
Lol. Yea that’s it. A billionaire that’s lost money by being president is looking on how to profit after office. Maybe he’ll be able to buy a $15 million dollar house in Martha’s Vineyard.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's not a billionaire when his debts are taken into account. That might have changed after becoming president, but that's my point, really.

Serious question, do you understand a similar argument about wrong doing and a bases willingness to ignore it is easily turned around and made about Hillary, the left's choice for President in 2016? Both parties act with this behavior, but each side seems to want us to believe that only the other side does it. Why is each side so quick to accept it in their own while condemning it in the other? I think it's hard to make an argument about the wrongness of the other side's actions until you're willing to argue about the wrongness of the actions of your own side. (General you, not specific you) You can't do the same things then turnaround and expect to be taken seriously when arguing about the other side doing it.

VN Store

Back