The Impeachment Thread

So you do understand Trump voters after all. It’s the same with you and the Clintons. I’m glad we can agree on this principle.
It's the same with anyone and the president or politician they support.....
in a way.......
but once in every 300 years or so, you have an anomaly.
Trump is beyond the line of acceptability.
You can think of world leaders throughout history.
All were supported by some and hated by others.
They were not all equally deserving of that hate.
They were not all equally deserving of that love.
At least in hindsight, it's obvious which leaders were deserving of each. (many knew at the time)
Trump is and will be no different.

Serious question, do you understand a similar argument about wrong doing and a bases willingness to ignore it is easily turned around and made about Hillary, the left's choice for President in 2016? Both parties act with this behavior, but each side seems to want us to believe that only the other side does it. Why is each side so quick to accept it in their own while condemning it in the other? I think it's hard to make an argument about the wrongness of the other side's actions until you're willing to argue about the wrongness of the actions of your own side. (General you, not specific you) You can't do the same things then turnaround and expect to be taken seriously when arguing about the other side doing it.
Will it go 'round in circles? A little Billy Preston.
I agree with all of this pre-Trump.
I imagine and hope I will be able to agree with all of this post-Trump.
I do not agree while we are in the midst of the Trumpism catastrophe.
Trump is not within the range of normalcy and that range should never be broadened to include him as normal.

in a way.......
At least in hindsight, it's obvious which leaders were deserving of each. (many knew at the time)

LOL
your worshipful master awards the best.

EJdvNalWoAMSDmH.png

in a way.......

Um once in every 300 years of Presidents????

Um....is it 2076 already???

Damn time flies.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Um once in every 300 years of Presidents????

Um....is it 2076 already???

Damn time flies.
Read carefully. I said president or politician.
Plus - a once in every 300 year catastrophe doesn't mean the catastrophe will happen every 300 years; it means it will happen about 5 times every 1500 years or so.
But yes, time does fly.

Read carefully. I said president or politician.
Plus - a once in every 300 year catastrophe doesn't mean the catastrophe will happen every 300 years; it means it will happen about 5 times every 1500 years or so.
But yes, time does fly.

Lol. How the **** do you come up with a 1500 year timeline for a country that’s less than 250 years old? Guess Barry was number 1 by your ****** up logic.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Do you always fall for fake news?
You’re posting this in a thread that must have at least 30 posts about how none of the witnesses had any first hand knowledge and were a waste of time, 30 posts about how the whistleblower doesn’t have first hand knowledge, and 30 posts complaining that the whistleblower won’t testify.

The answer to this question is yes. Always yes.

Will it go 'round in circles? A little Billy Preston.
I agree with all of this pre-Trump.
I imagine and hope I will be able to agree with all of this post-Trump.
I do not agree while we are in the midst of the Trumpism catastrophe.
Trump is not within the range of normalcy and that range should never be broadened to include him as normal.

Where you lose the argument for me is that you put Trump outside that range of normal, but not Hillary. You seem to believe only your opinions matter. Only your perspective matters. You never admit to just how colored your own "continuum" is. You treat what you opine as fact when it is far from it.

You’re posting this in a thread that must have at least 30 posts about how none of the witnesses had any first hand knowledge and were a waste of time, 30 posts about how the whistleblower doesn’t have first hand knowledge, and 30 posts complaining that the whistleblower won’t testify.

No, sometimes you gotta dangle a carrot in front of a jackass to lead him along though.

EJd5DixUEAAllTt.jpg

I understand what you are saying, but burying ones head in the sand about things you don’t want to hear, is less disturbing to me then people falling for obvious fake crap on the internet. Look no further then the Q thread. I actually think it is one of the biggest societal dangers we face.

So, who thinks he gets impeached? I think he will just because the Dems have the votes. The trial will be a formality, however, because they have no shot of convicting.

Does everyone recognize that this will not be exclusive to Trump? The Dems are showing us that going forward, they will attempt to manufacture, fabricate and spin “evidence” against any sitting republican president in an effort to impeach and remove from office. These fake trials and proceedings will be constant and standard fare. They’re writing, amending and perfecting the playbook with this trial run. Convince me I’m wrong.

I understand what you are saying, but burying ones head in the sand about things you don’t want to hear, is less disturbing to me then people falling for obvious fake crap on the internet. Look no further then the Q thread. I actually think it is one of the biggest societal dangers we face.
Oh I’m absolutely in agreement with you on that. I’m just saying that most people nowadays see something that fits their world view and start repeating it regardless of whether it’s consistent with the things they were saying yesterday much less whether it’s supported by any actual facts.

That’s how the Q stuff and the fake memes get going. It’s all feels based.

Reactions: volfanhill
Oh I’m absolutely in agreement with you on that. I’m just saying that most people nowadays see something that fits their world view and start repeating it regardless of whether it’s consistent with the things they were saying yesterday much less whether it’s supported by any actual facts.

That’s how the Q stuff and the fake memes get going. It’s all feels based.
The silence, or deflection, on the Trump foundation theft from Vets is appalling to me. I give nursevol credit. She’s a trump fan is unhappy about it. But the rest of the merry band wants to ignore it or deflect to Hillary. The vast majority knows she’s a scum bag. They just can’t admit he is too. Probably like all of those Hillary says are “urging her” to run. Blind allegiance to a d-bag.

VN Store

Back