The Impeachment Thread

Only if this were actually a trial. If it were Trump would be able to defend himself. But it’s not so he is free to destroy these idiots via twitter and get Libs in a tizzy
Right? They want to treat it as a trial when it suits their interests but claim it isn’t a trial when Trump mentions his rights.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Only if this were actually a trial. If it were Trump would be able to defend himself. But it’s not so he is free to destroy these idiots via twitter and get Libs in a tizzy

No. That's not the way this works.

Trump's intimidating tweet is akin to him complaining about how the food tastes while it's still being cooked.

As result of his outburst, he may now face yet another article of impeachment which was wholly of his own doing and completely unnecessary.

Trump's intimidating tweet is akin to him complaining about how the food tastes while it's still being cooked.

As result of his outburst, he may now face yet another article of impeachment which was wholly of his own doing and completely unnecessary.
So you’re going to impeach someone for “complaining about how the food tastes while it’s still being cooked”? Good luck with that.

Hopefully they'll conjure up 20+ articles of impeachment and the senate trial will last all the way until the election.

She didn't ask a question during the time in question.
I haven’t watched the whole thing but from what I’ve seen that’s what they all do. At best they all (both sides) ramble on for 2 minutes and then say, “Is that correct?” And each person seems to me to waste a ton of time going through mini opening statements. It isn’t much of an inquiry if people aren’t asking questions. I know there were some but there were far more statements than questions from what I saw.

Instead of regurgitating Red State and Daily Caller headlines to defend Trump, no matter what, maybe you ought to take some time and consider what it means for the party when you think lifelong conservatives are “butthurt” over Trump. What it means that the party is losing control of State governments. What it means when the presidential candidate underperformed down-ballot republicans in some swing states on Election Day.

Control of the presidency isn’t the only measure of party health. You can’t get your agenda through by bullying anybody who doesn’t agree with you. That’s just the definitional nature of politics.
And you need to think through what it would actually mean for our country if Biden, Warren, or any of those other terrible candidates were to actually win. The country is doing well currently. That most certainly would not continue under those candidates. I’m sure that would then be blamed on Trump too.

Here. Enjoy being wrong. It’s in the top half of hands but common sense should’ve told you that unless you don’t know the game, at that point I understand.

Poker Hand Rankings - Texas Holdem Starting Hands Chart
If I see a pair of threes preflop I am slightly intrigued. I will certainly call and might even raise to test the waters. If someone comes overtop I am out. If you don’t hit trips on the flop you should run away, unless perhaps you have an open ended straight but even then you shouldn’t chase. I get what you are saying and what the chart says but if you get dealt nothing but pocket threes all night you will be broke before long.

Reactions: hUTch2002
If I see a pair of threes preflop I am slightly intrigued. I will certainly call and might even raise to test the waters. If someone comes overtop I am out. If you don’t hit trips on the flop you should run away, unless perhaps you have an open ended straight but even then you shouldn’t chase. I get what you are saying and what the chart says but if you get dealt nothing but pocket threes all night you will be broke before long.
Agreed.

Agreed. The Dems still have tons of people with no direct evidence to sort through in secret and then parade the ones they like on TV.

Vindman and Sondman will testify and have first hand evidence. Mulvaney, pompeo and guiliani also have first-hand evidence, but have chosen to go the obstruction of justice route, consistent with the "law and order" mantra of their party.

Reactions: PeaceCorpsVol
Vindman and Sondman will testify and have first hand evidence. Mulvaney, pompeo and guiliani also have first-hand evidence, but have chosen to go the obstruction of justice route, consistent with the "law and order" mantra of their party.
Who’s Sondman? Is that a new witness?

Sorry, I meant Flash Gordan Sondland
Good one. Listen, I’m curious to hear what they have to say as well and they certainly have more direct involvement than the ones we’ve seen thus far so we shall see if they drop anything new. Obviously, Flash will have questions to answer about the Kiev call. Are they both this coming week?

Good one. Listen, I’m curious to hear what they have to say as well and they certainly have more direct involvement than the ones we’ve seen thus far so we shall see if they drop anything new. Obviously, Flash will have questions to answer about the Kiev call. Are they both this coming week?

Sondland is Wednesday. Vindman is sometime next week as well.

Assuming that staffer's testimony is accurate, Sondland has some real exposure if he fibs on Wednesday

VN Store

Back