The Impeachment Thread

Glad to see the House doing the important work of the people. At some point every reasonable person in this country has to see all this for what it is.
Which means the Whistleblower case is at a dead end..they have spent 6 votes and over 100 days on impeachment but can't find the time to vote on what everyone agrees is a good trade deal in USMCA

Yeah, I recognize that "truth" and "facts" aren't in your or Trump's dictionary, but thankfully, these are still important concepts to our courts and the majority of reasonable Americans.

Just ask Roger Stone. 😊
The truth and facts related to Trumps taxes is hell will freeze over before he releases them. And there is no federal election statute requiring him to do so. The butt hurt **** show effort by the libs related to forcing this is just another example of government over reach and the whole country can clearly see it. The ones that want to get Trump easily reconcile it. The rest see it for what it is. And that plays right into the GOP hands.

And finally nice deflection to Stone since you know your weak ass reply was a weak ass reply. Toodles.

The truth and facts related to Trumps taxes is hell will freeze over before he releases them. And there is no federal election statute requiring him to do so. The butt hurt **** show effort by the libs related to forcing this is just another example of government over reach and the whole country can clearly see it. The ones that want to get Trump easily reconcile it. The rest see it for what it is. And that plays right into the GOP hands.

And finally nice deflection to Stone since you know your weak ass reply was a weak ass reply. Toodles.
I’m not sure you’re entirely informed on this situation. They are trying to get them from an accounting form. If Trump loses this case before the Supreme Court, it’s out of his hands.

Yes, the fact that someone is being investigated for additional crimes clearly means that he's innocent of crimes that were already being investigated.

Logic checks out.
“First, they were going to charge me with assault, but now they’re charging me with attempted murder. This case is really falling apart!”

What is your point? Because I genuinely think you don’t understand the situation.

If Trump loses this case, what do you think his next option is?
I completely understand the situation. You have provided a great example of the level of over reach they are willing to go to in order to fulfill the butt hurt “you promised” narrative. Thanks for doing that 👍

I completely understand the situation. You have a great example of the level of over reach they are willing to go to in order to fulfill the butt hurt “you promised” narrative. Thanks for doing that 👍
Okay, let’s try again and make this easy for you. If Trump loses, what is his next step to prevent the release of his tax returns? What is his next step if/when litigation fails?

Mkay, you apparently don't understand that the tax situation is out of Trump's control. The House subpoenaed Mazars, his accounting firm, not Trump personally.

When Trump loses his final appeal (SCOTUS), Mazars shall release them or face contempt charges.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Mkay, you apparently don't understand that the tax situation is out of Trump's control. The House subpoenaed Mazars, his accounting firm, not Trump personally.

When Trump loses his final appeal (SCOTUS), Mazars shall release them or face contempt charges.
Raid the firm like he did his doctor's medical office.
This guy pretty clearly legitimately thinks Trump can just say “nuh uh” and put his taxes returns through a shredder lol.

Reactions: MontyPython
Okay, let’s try again and make this easy for you. If Trump loses, what is his next step to prevent the release of his tax returns? What is his next step if/when litigation fails?
I don’t have any crayons so hopefully you can read with quotes. What part of “there is no federal election statute requiring him to do so” wasn’t clear? And your reply? “ we will exercise the judicial system however we must in order to ease our butt hurt over him breaking his promise. He promised!”

Clear now?

Another great example of the level of over reach you libs are willing to go to in order to ease your butt hurt. Thanks for the example!

You don't want Trump to lose this fight. If he loses this one it will only further discourage political outsiders on both sides from running for office. There is nothing in his returns the Manhattan DA needs.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back