The Investigation of the Biden Criminal Cabal

Biden doesn't have enough functioning braincells to make a ham sammich...Stevie Wonder could see that. He cannot even walk or talk without tripping over himself. That alone should disqualify him from being president without even considering the corruption, groping and sniffing little girls, or showers with his 13yo daughter according to her diary. The fact that these clowns still carry water for him while nobody else will even admit to voting for him speaks volumes about everyone involved.

I was gonna say that I cannot believe that there are still folks who will shriek " Russia Russia Russia" but then I remembered its LG/Turdbowl and i know that he has no shame. Just TDS and lots of bad ideas. Business as usual...

Biden doesn't have enough functioning braincells to make a ham sammich...Stevie Wonder could see that. He cannot even walk or talk without tripping over himself. That alone should disqualify him from being president without even considering the corruption, groping and sniffing little girls, or showers with his 13yo daughter according to her diary. The fact that these clowns still carry water for him while nobody else will even admit to voting for him speaks volumes about everyone involved.

I was gonna say that I cannot believe that there are still folks who will shriek " Russia Russia Russia" but then I remembered its LG/Turdbowl and i know that he has no shame. Just TDS and lots of bad ideas. Business as usual...

But it IS Russia, Russia, Russia, Earl. You should start paying attention to reality--it's happening and you're missing it.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a little Smirnov. Its better than the really cheap crap like Aristocrat. I preferred Skyy myself back when I was a newt and drank vodka. Stolys is the good stuff but who wants to spend big $$$ on vodka just to mix drinks with it? Bourbon is the way to go anyway IMO in the cold weather months if one chooses to imbibe.

I think if we had $1 for everytime the Dems tried to link Russia and Trump, and it turned out false, we'd be able to pay off his fines 2x..
It's not Democrats who are linking this Alexander Smirnov clown to Russian contacts ..... it's Smirnov, himself, who is doing it.

Federal prosecutors are acknowledging that Smirnov has no credibility, however. House Republicans made a big deal of this guy last summer. Now, they are having to delete all references to him in their impeachment inquiry.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a little Smirnov. Its better than the really cheap crap like Aristocrat. I preferred Skyy myself back when I was a newt and drank vodka. Stolys is the good stuff but who wants to spend big $$$ on vodka just to mix drinks with it? Bourbon is the way to go anyway IMO in the cold weather months if one chooses to imbibe.

This Smirnov is going to leave a LOT of Trumpers with a terrible headache.

It's not Democrats who are linking this Alexander Smirnov clown to Russian contacts ..... it's Smirnov, himself, who is doing it.

Brutal Savage Rekt GIF - Brutal Savage Rekt GIFs

Republicans want to know why the FBI and DOJ used the informant, why they paid the informant six figures, and why did the DOJ 'sit on serious allegations from the informant whom the FBI deemed highly credible for years before investigating the claims?'

Republicans want to know why the FBI and DOJ used the informant, why they paid the informant six figures, and why did the DOJ 'sit on serious allegations from the informant whom the FBI deemed highly credible for years before investigating the claims?'

House Republicans, Comer and Jordan, over-hyped Smirnov's "revelations" about the Biden's and instead of taking ownership of their mistake, they are deflecting.

Just curious, but I assume all those in this thread who are opposed to unqualified people getting jobs that put them in position to influence peddle are outraged by this. Right? Right?

VN Store

Back